This is your chance to be the top lieutenant to Livongo’s Senior Director of Commercial Operations, in a high-profile position with regular visibility to Livongo’s C-Suite. This Business Analyst role breaks the standard mold, enabling you to apply strategic ingenuity and innovation to the search for meaningful, mission-critical insights.
In your role as our Commercial Business Analyst, you’ll leverage analytical and business acumen to solve real-life commercial problems with data. You’ll extract data from Salesforce.com to building meaningful visualizations that effectively communicate a story, influencing product decisions while helping Sales personnel convey Livongo’s health and cost-saving benefits.
At Livongo you’ll be part of a supportive and fast-paced team, with plentiful opportunity to enhance your professional knowledge. If you’re always looking for new ways to solve problems, meet challenges and improve results, we want to meet you! Other core competencies that will help ensure your success in this role include, keen analytical and business sense, communications, project management and problem-solving skills, and a driven, self-starter approach.
Your efforts will directly assist our team of industry innovators and thought-leaders, as they work to change the lives of people with chronic health conditions, and transform the healthcare industry.
- Analyze sales-related data to identify key insights that will help Sales, Marketing, Product and senior leadership meet performance goals
- Convey analyzed data to non-technical audiences, creating visualizations and business stories that effectively help internal decision-makers create plans and set expectations
- Capture, infer and anticipate business needs, prioritizing, scoping and advocating for data-related projects that will meet those needs
- Leverage data to gain a competitive advantage in sales, product development, brand management, and/or user experience
- Create and deliver executive-level presentations of analytical insights
- Effectively extract relevant data from Salesforce.com, using Salesforce reporting capabilities
- Compare data from external sources to existing data in our CRM (Salesforce.com), updating or adding new data to our records, as appropriate
- Work with the Salesforce team to organize and optimize the CRM, keeping it free of duplication
- Identify opportunities to advance and optimize Livongo’s data quality and analytic rigor
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 3-5 years’ business analytics reporting
- Solid experience effectively extracting data from Salesforce
- Proficiency with multi-object Salesforce reporting
- Specific experience working on data-driven products
- Experience conceiving and building meaningful data visualizations that effectively communicate a story
- A knack for leveraging data to gain a competitive advantage in sales, product development, brand management, and/or user experience
- Rock-solid Excel skills, including the use of Macros, VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, Fuzzy Match
- Both the analytical and business sense that enable you to solve real-life business problems with data
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to deliver executive-level presentations that communicate strategy and vision
- A self-starter approach, as well as a passion for teamwork and collaboration
- Strong program and project management skills, with keen attention to detail
- An undergraduate or graduate degree in a STEM field
- One or more certifications in Salesforce would be a great bonus!
Why Join Livongo?
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter? Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. Here you can truly improve lives.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.