Come help us transform branding for the leading design-driven, consumer-first health technology company, evolving our medical brand into a consumer brand. As our Creative Project Coordinator, you’ll be on the front end of that transformation, managing the creation of messaging and materials such as product collateral, tradeshow materials, and website updates. You’ll collaborate with our growing world-class design team, making meaningful contributions that will shape our Livongo brand for years to come.
Initially a contractor role, we’re envisioning transitioning to full-time employee status in the near future. We intend to invest in you, creating learning opportunities and empowering you to grow in the breadth and depth of your work. You’ll enjoy ownership and the intrinsic satisfaction of delivering great work.
In this role, you’ll manage multiple projects and creative tasks from inception to on-time delivery. As the interface between our internal partners, our creative director and creative staff, your communication skills will be especially important. We work in a fast-paced environment and are looking for you to hit the ground running and effortlessly juggle multiple projects. You’ll need a proactive approach with SERIOUS attention to detail… extra spaces in copy, misplaced imagery, typos and tiny bugs should literally drive you a bit crazy.
Other core competencies that will help ensure your success in this role include the ability to think through resource needs, timelines, and budget issues, aligning creative plans to overarching Livongo business goals, while mitigating risks.
If you have a passion for creative marketing and bring outstanding project management skills, don’t overlook this unique opportunity to accelerate your career.
- Manage the end-to-end coordination, completion and flawless delivery of detailed, action-oriented projects
- Manage resource needs, timelines, and budget issues effectively, breaking challenges down into smaller, manageable pieces
- Build realistic short- and long-term plans, aligning creative projects to organizational goals
- Involve the appropriate associates in the planning process to scope the project, validate it, and gain buy-in
- Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor progress of all project work
- Forecast the workload for the creative team and adjust priorities as needed
- Work with Livongo’s Creative Director to follow processes and suggest improvements
- Use, manage and recommend improvements to our project management software
- Track tasks, projects and campaigns by resource allocations and budgets
- Evaluate project risks and create contingency plans as needed
- Experience leading multiple projects simultaneously
- Exceptional organizational skills with keen attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of project management processes, workflow and terminology
- The ability to thrive and produce in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines
- A strong sense of urgency and prioritization, with the ability to focus on the right things, at the correct time
- Teamwork skills, plus the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Basic Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google application suite, and Adobe review tools
Why Join Livongo?
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter? Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. Here you can truly improve lives.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.