Catapult your leadership career at an innovative, people-oriented company that is transforming the digital healthcare industry. In this role you’ll guide and inspire a team of Client Success Managers, while managing your own strategic portfolio of myStrength Behavioral Health clients (which may include health plans, health systems, providers, direct treatment-providing organizations, and self-insured employers). myStrength is the Behavioral Health solution for Livongo’s integrated digital healthcare platform.
As Senior Manager, Client Success you and your team will play a major role in revolutionizing the treatment of behavioral health conditions, providing cost reductions while measurably improving lives. You’ll work with clients to define and execute a program strategy, integrated with the clients’ broader benefit offerings. Taking the handoff from Sales, you’ll focus on executing implementation, launch, ongoing relationship management, renewals, expansion, and cross-sells. You’ll drive client success in tangible metrics such as improved Member health outcomes, financial benefits, and Member retention, while identifying ways in which the Livongo/myStrength product suite can best benefit people in the real world.
This is a high-impact, innovative role, in which you’ll leverage both vision and superb management skills. Core competencies that will help ensure your success include leadership, accountability, customer focus, and project management skills, as well as the drive and perseverance to achieve results.
Considering the diverse nature of our client dynamics, this job requires both general business acumen and collaborative innovation. Your department will directly impact our company’s ability to meet its high growth objectives and extend its reach – thus improving the lives of more people living with behavioral or chronic conditions.
- Manage, coach, and inspire a team of Client Success Directors/Managers, expertly guiding team members on successfully driving client success
- Direct team members to develop the overarching strategy and tactical details of new client and product initiatives
- Manage new-hires and oversee career development for team members
- Increase team productivity and cultivate new skills for individual team members
- Own a strategic portfolio of myStrength Behavioral Health clients
- Develop metrics for success based on each client’s goals and review progress on a regular basis
- Work with clients to define and execute a myStrength program strategy, integrated with their broader benefit offerings
- Drive client success in tangible metrics such as improved Member health outcomes, financial benefits, Member retention and renewals, and product expansion
- Oversee the end-to-end implementation, launch, expansion, and renewal process for your team’s clients:
- Proactively identify churn risk and strategically plan to eliminate/divert risk
- Maintain a forecast of renewals, expansions and cross-sell opportunities within the account base
- Collaborate with Sales to manage and grow business within your client portfolio
- Convert “model” clients into advocates, leveraging their success for references, case studies, blogs, etc.
- Ensure clients and their Members are utilizing key product features to maximize success
- Build and maintain productive relationships with key stakeholders at all levels, internally and externally, including benefit managers, VP/SVP/C-Suite execs and consultants
- Maintain high levels of client engagement, satisfaction and loyalty, as measured by high client satisfaction scores
- Manage client issues and escalations, collaborating with partner teams, as required
- 5+ years of experience working as a Customer Success Manager or Account Manager at a digital health, healthcare, wellness, benefits or SaaS company, preferably in the Behavioral Health space
- 10+ years of account management experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience successfully managing a multi-person, remote team
- Experience working on enterprise accounts (with ASP in $100k+ range)
- Experience working closely with C-level / SVP-level executives
- Demonstrated, measurable success running client renewal and expansion campaigns
- Strong presentation and storytelling skills, which will be evaluated during the recruiting process
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship-building and listening skills, with a natural, effective consultative style
- A sincere interest in your clients and co-workers
- The flexibility and agility to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- A strong results focus, with a passion for finding smarter, better ways to achieve goals
- The ability to influence change and bring enthusiasm and excitement to the workplace
- A process-focused approach, with strong problem-solving skills and keen attention to detail
- The ability to travel up to 30% as needed
Why Join Livongo?
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter? Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. Here you can truly improve lives.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.