Come build the data and analytics tools that will help real people live measurably better lives. As a key part of our client analytics team, you’ll work with cutting-edge data processing frameworks, technologies, and platforms to empower client-facing teams with the tools that enhance and reinforce Livongo’s value proposition. Your contributions will drive growth and client retention, while providing a better way for Livongo members to manage chronic health conditions.
Through data analytics you’ll discover and share insights about our members and clients to drive decision making. You’ll work with SQL, Jenkins, AWS Tech stack (Redshift, S3), Metabase and other technologies to design and build scalable and impactful reports, dashboards and visualizations. Collaborating closely with data scientists, engineers, PMs and clinical researchers, you’ll help us transform the healthcare industry with innovative, highly-effective products.
Your success in this role will be aided by strong data engineering skills and a knack for understanding business needs, especially from a reporting perspective. We’re looking for an effective team player who can facilitate complex, rapidly-changing, high-volume data science needs with efficient data pipelines. Other key qualities for your success include attention to detail, pride in the quality of your data, a knack for solving real-life business problems, and a passion for helping people.
- Build tools that help us discover and share insights about our members and clients, to drive decision-making, growth and retention
- Solve real-world problems through analytics, data pipeline builds and visualizations
- Measure and visualize program effectiveness for clients and partners
- Build-to-scale and test new reports and dashboards, expanding capabilities to exceed client expectations
- Improve data quality and analytic rigor
- Monitor and triage production runs for ensuring data security and veracity
- Proactively identify performance / data quality problems, and remedy them
- Continuously refine data quality with testing, tooling and performance evaluation
- Explore new ways of building, processing, and analyzing data
- Collaborate closely with other analysts, data scientists, engineers, PMs and clinical researchers on product builds and decisions
Our successful candidate will have:
- Solid experience in data analytics and engineering (probably 3-5 years)
- Experience with agile software processes, data-driven product development, reliability, and experimentation
- Strong SQL experience
- Working knowledge of R/Python and data science libraries
- Fundamental respect for all people
- Passion for using data to make people's lives better
- Mastery of practical statistics
- Strong communications and collaboration skills
- The drive and ability to advise PMs and executives
- The ability to work around challenges and changing priorities
- Deep respect for people’s privacy
- A STEM degree – or analytical expertise gained through other paths
Impress us even more:
- Basic understanding or experience in:
- machine learning
- exploratory data analysis
- anomaly detection
- predictive analytics
Why Join Livongo?
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter? Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. Here you can truly improve lives.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.