Come join Livongo at a milestone time in our company history, following the largest IPO in digital healthcare history. If you’re a training professional with a passion for making a difference, this is your opportunity to provide meaningful contributions that will enhance the abilities of your peers in the Sales Team and drive a culture of learning.
In this gratifying and interactive role, you’ll plan and deliver innovative training programs, finding new ways to improve Sales knowledge, skills, and productivity. You’ll collaborate with your colleagues to creatively overcome challenges, meet changing priorities and optimize our training processes. This is a highly-visible position in the organization with the opportunity to have tremendous impact across all of Livongo’s commercial learning.
We’re looking for a results-oriented team player with exceptional communications, coaching, and project management skills. In this dynamic and fast-moving industry, our star players thrive on change. Other core competencies that will enhance your success in this role include ambition, drive, and collaboration skills, with the ability to effectively influence and persuade.
If you’re passionate about unlocking the best in people and organizations through cutting-edge training programs, this is an excellent career growth opportunity for you. Here you can help unlock the best in an extraordinarily talented team, enabling our Sales personnel to leverage creative, efficient, well-informed ways to help people with chronic conditions live healthier and better lives.
- Develop, execute and communicate a sound strategy for commercial training throughout the organization
- Plan, create, and coordinate training sessions that improve the knowledge, skills, and productivity of our client and member-facing personnel
- Work with leaders on the Sales teams to assess learning and development needs
- Design, implement, and continuously optimize onboarding, certification, and training programs for Sales representatives at all levels, in alignment with the broader corporate objectives
- Build learning objectives and metrics of success for each training program
- Coordinate logistics for all training sessions, in partnership with others in the L&D team
- Apply adult learning theories and behaviors
- Maintain updated knowledge of Livongo’s product, platform, process, and policy changes, and plan training programs accordingly
- Translate complex concepts into understandable, measurable, and teachable exercises
- Partner with leadership to identify opportunities for process improvement by identifying bottlenecks and process inconsistencies
- Manage content planning and training for quarterly team meetings
- Rapidly adapt learning solutions and support integration efforts as Livongo grows through new product launches and/or acquisitions
- Act as a cross-functional partner and collaborator
Our successful candidate will have:
- A passion for making a difference in the lives of people with chronic conditions
- Genuine enthusiasm for developing people and enhancing organizational effectiveness
- 5-10 years of experience in training or learning and development roles
- Experience designing and facilitating classroom-based training
- Experience developing multimedia learning experiences, including videos
- Hands-on experience creating e-learning in platforms such as Articulate, Captivate, or Bridge
- Experience with Sales training
- Exceptional communication, coaching, and facilitation skills
- The ability to create and deliver content via on-demand, online, and in-person formats
- The ability to collaborate effectively with colleagues in person, as well as remotely and across time zones
- Collaboration and teamwork skills, with the ability to influence and persuade
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Salesforce, SurveyMonkey and LMS systems
- Exceptional project management skills, and the ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail: double-check that resume for typos!
- The willingness and ability to travel up to 30% of the time
Impress us even more:
- Experience in a high-growth, startup environment
- Experience in healthcare or high-tech work
- A Bachelor’s degree in education, organizational development or related degree
- Sales background
Why Join Livongo?
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter? Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. Here you can truly improve lives.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.