Here at Livongo we deliver product innovation and marketing in the age of next-generation digital healthcare. This is your chance to make your mark in a red-hot, cutting-edge field, with breakthrough solutions for preventing and managing chronic health conditions such as diabetes and hypertension. If you’re a successful marketer with a knack for creativity, strategic thinking and hands-on leadership, we’d love to meet you.
In your role as Growth Marketing Manager, you’ll drive Livongo member acquisition, identifying new ways to attract Medicare recipients. You’ll collaborate with Product, Engineering, Client Success and Data Science to capitalize on growth opportunities and achieve departmental goals. Ultimately your efforts will increase enrollment rates, thus directly impacting Livongo’s bottom line.
Core competencies that will help ensure your success in this role include communication, problem-solving and project management skills, with knack for forming trust-based relationships.
This role offers exciting innovation opportunities and personal gratification, during a time of explosive growth for our company. Lead and shine, while you build innovative programs to drive enrollment.
- Drive member acquisition/enrollment by developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns through a variety of channels, targeting Medicare users with chronic health conditions
- Identify and capitalize on opportunities for revenue growth
- Develop and execute creative new marketing campaigns, working with the Content team to bring the campaigns to life
- Drive and manage A/B and multivariate tests; deliver results as well as insights for the rest of the team
- Perform research to glean insights and identify new growth opportunities
- Define, drive and measure KPIs for all initiatives
- Represent Growth Marketing as a strategic asset for Livongo and our clients
- Continuously innovate our approach to Growth Marketing
- Inspire customer confidence in Livongo consumer marketing expertise and analytics
- 5+ years of experience in a Growth Marketing role
- Strong experience in consumer marketing
- A proven track record of driving projects to completion
- A natural people-orientation and knack for quickly forming trust-based relationships with diverse sets of people
- A well-honed system for managing time and priorities, even if those priorities shift to meet customer needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A creative approach to problem solving, and the ability to problem-solve in real-time
- Strong analytical skills, with a knack for analyzing results, providing insights and making the decision to move forward, based on supporting data
- Success working cross-functionally and influencing teams
- A passion for Livongo’s mission to help all people with chronic conditions live better and healthier lives
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field
- Availability to work out of our Mountain View, CA office
Impress us even more
- An MBA
- Background in healthcare, specifically Medicare
- Start-up experience
Why Join Livongo?
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter? Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. Here you can truly improve lives.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.