This is a unique opportunity to jump-start your career, working for a rapidly-growing healthcare innovator in a fun, active recruiting environment. As Talent Acquisition Coordinator, you’ll help our team develop and implement a recruiting and hiring process that runs like a well-oiled machine, providing every job candidate with a world-class interviewing experience. You’ll support a team of recruiters, efficiently coordinating and tracking high-volume interview activity. You’ll also manage successful recruiting projects, events, and help create a compelling employer brand.
In this high-engagement position you won’t be staring at the clock! We’re looking for an energetic, detail-oriented and highly-organized people-person, familiar with the recruiting lifecycle. Join our world-class team in a valuable role that will develop your recruiting skills and present you with unmatched long-term career opportunities.
- Maintain our job description and candidate management system
- Manage a complex interview schedule with hiring managers and other interviewers
- Provide a world-class experience for every candidate
- Meet and greet candidates upon their arrival
- Monitor on-site interviews to ensure a smooth and efficient process
- Interface with candidates throughout the hiring process
- Assist with sourcing candidates and building our talent network
- Research recruitment channels to expand the visibility/reach of Livongo job posts
- Assist with Pre-screening and assessing potential candidates
- Facilitate candidate assessments following interviews, soliciting feedback, coordinating decision meetings, etc.
- Coordinate, schedule and participate in recruiting events, including college recruiting efforts
- Prepare collateral for events
- Produce ad hoc recruiting reports, (often on Excel spreadsheets)
- Monitor the Careers page on the Livongo website, keeping the page updated, accurate and fresh
- Perform administrative duties as required, to support the recruiting and HR teams
- Represent Livongo with integrity and professionalism
- Ensure compliance with all hiring policies and SOPs
A successful candidate will have:
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
- A 4-year college degree (BS/BA) or equivalent work experience
- Computer proficiency, including MS Office Suite and PC-based calendar/meeting applications
- A welcoming, inclusive personality and customer-service mindset
- Enthusiasm for creating order and efficiency
- Strong teamwork skills, with a burning desire to contribute
- A passion for thriving and producing in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to remain calm under pressure
- An aptitude for detail-oriented paperwork
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with the recruiting lifecycle
- Strong research skills
- The ability to pick up new ideas and processes quickly
- Respect for and adherence to confidentiality rules
- A drive to learn new things and grow with your company
Impress us even more
- Experience navigating complex schedules and supporting recruitment activity for multiple offices
Why Join Livongo?
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter? Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. Here you can truly improve lives.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.