If you’re an administrative professional with exemplary service standards, this is your opportunity to play an instrumental role in supporting Livongo’s senior leadership team in Mountain View, CA. In your role as Executive Administrator, you will be responsible for many of the day-to-day functions that facilitate our executives’ ability to deliver on high-level objectives in an organized, efficient manner.
In Livongo’s innovative and fast-paced environment, professionalism, resourcefulness and confidentiality are critical. While some of the responsibilities may be entry-level, this position requires a highly-organized self-starter, who is committed to service excellence. You will be handling proprietary information and must therefore be trustworthy and responsible.
This is your opportunity to grow and shine as you apply your “can do” attitude, energetic perspective and administrative prowess to support many of Livongo’s most ambitious projects. Your efforts will directly support Livongo’s ability to fulfill our mission as a trailblazer in the healthcare industry, as we empower people with chronic conditions to live better, healthier lives.
- Provide direct administrative support for our Executive team, as you manage multiple calendars, organize a variety of high-level projects and keep the department running efficiently
- Facilitate effective execution of high-impact projects, identifying opportunities to organize and assist in any way possible
- Act as gatekeeper, prioritizing appointment requests and availability
- Support relationships with key partners and the board of directors
- Plan and coordinate executive meetings
- Lead task forces for larger, corporate-wide meetings, such as annual kickoffs
- Support material preparation for meetings: gather input, create, format, and edit presentation slides
- Coordinate food and beverage requests, as needed
- Coordinate company events and holiday parties
- Arrange travel plans, and compile documents for travel-related meetings
- Compose and prepare executive correspondence
- Perform data entry
- Receive and deliver mail and packages
- Perform receptionist duties as required
- Provide backup for our office manager
A successful candidate will have:
- 1-4 years’ experience in professional, corporate administration
- Demonstrable commitment to excellence and service
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to build rapport and communicate effectively at the executive level
- The ability to multi-task and manage multiple calendars and projects simultaneously
- Extreme attention to detail, accuracy and accountability
- The ability to listen/follow directions and execute tasks in a timely, professional manner
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Outlook Calendar, Excel and Powerpoint
- Skill and enthusiasm for creating order and efficiency
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to prioritize with minimal supervision
- Flexibility and composure under pressure
- Resourcefulness and outside-the-box thinking
- Energy and passion for delivering results in a fast-paced, metric-driven environment
Impress us even more
- Travel and/or event planning experience
- Previous experience working with high level executives and board members
- Bachelor's degree
Why Join Livongo?
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter? Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. Here you can truly improve lives.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.