Are you inherently curious? Do you connect the dots in ways that others can’t? Do you quickly move from questions to insights to actions? Make your mark on the company that is powering the next big leap forward in healthcare. Here you will leverage market research, insights and communication skills to deliver the insights that shape our business, marketing and product decisions.
We are seeking a seasoned consumer-insights professional with demonstrated success in planning and managing market research and communicating consumer insights. In this role you’ll collaborate with multiple departments across the organization and leverage the genius of Livongo’s talented leadership as you lead consumer research initiatives through development and execution. You’ll manage research projects as well as outside vendors, partnering with Livongo Data Science to uncover insights that further our consumer understanding, paint a picture of our target, and guide product development, marketing communications, reporting. Your efforts will influence our strategy, inform our story-telling, and help us better connect with our clients and Members, ultimately resulting in more effective client and Member marketing, and improved Member enrollment and retention.
If you love to strategize, brainstorm and produce, come wow us. We value empathy, creativity and a fresh perspective. This position offers innovation and personal gratification during a time of explosive growth for our company. Lead and shine, while you not only build Livongo’s insight and empathy, but also empower people with chronic conditions to live better, healthier lives.
- Own Livongo’s consumer insight strategy, plan and execution
- Identify market research needs, prioritize projects, and execute research plans including:
- Member satisfaction tracking (NPS)
- Analyzing Member sentiment to inform product and marketing efforts and identify potential Member advocates
- Consumer understanding and segmentation
- Client satisfaction tracking
- Client and prospect segmentation
- Other hypothesis-driven custom research studies to better key audiences (two per quarter)
- Collaborate with Data Science, Product Design and Marketing teams to learn and leverage insights across the company and ensure unified consumer perspective across the entire consumer journey
- Own the critical NPS data collection process, streamlining the process to collect data from our members at scale, and partnering with Data Science to analyze and understand NPS trends (e.g. launch cohorts, specific client accounts, etc.)
- Partner with internal team members and external partners to deliver against research objectives; partner with UXR to address questions, avoiding functional silos
- Deploy a mix of quantitative and qualitative methodologies to deepen organizational understanding
- Manage research budget, platforms, tools and vendors, including the NPS survey platform
- Establish scalable processes for gathering and sharing insights across the organization, enhancing our understanding of prospects, clients, recruitables, Members
- Coordinate Member outreach, managing quality and frequency
- Work with Data Science to build dashboards and reports to ensure consumer insights are up-to-date and accessible
- Enhance and maintain a library of insights reports
- Recommend creative approaches to gather insights from our client and Member communities; collaborate on the creation of a member panel for ongoing feedback to campaign and product ideas
- Design a metrics-driven system for research evaluation and continuous improvement
Our successful candidate will have:
- At least 7-10 years of market research experience
- Experience managing research projects, internal stakeholders and external research partners
- Experience with both quantitative and qualitative research
- Both strategic and tactical expertise; the ability to plan to address key questions,as well as roll-up your sleeves to deliver insights to the organization
- A results-oriented approach with a proven track record of delivering business-driving insights
- The ability to build rapport at all levels within an organization
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including demonstrated comfort and professionalism communicating with senior leadership and internal stakeholders across functions
- Energy and passion for teamwork and collaboration in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Understanding and appreciation for consumer health engagement
- A Bachelor's degree in Market Research and/or Consumer Behavior
Impress Us Even More:
- A Master’s degree
- A demonstrated passion for health, wellness and fitness activities and/or chronic condition causes
- Prior market research work in the healthcare or technology arenas
- SQL skills
Why Join Livongo?
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter? Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. Here you can truly improve lives.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.