Transform the health and lives of our members during a time of rapid innovation and change in the healthcare industry. Livongo’s breakthrough solutions for preventing and managing chronic conditions are seeing incredible traction and we’re looking for motivated individuals to join our team.
If you’re a fit for this role, you’ll be passionate about empowering Livongo members in their health, and have a knack for creating and scaling delightful consumer experiences. The marketing programs you’ll devise and launch will drive real impact — for the health of our members and for fueling Livongo’s continued growth.
In your role as Growth Marketing Associate, you’ll shape the experience members have with Livongo’s solutions by focusing on initiatives that drive member engagement, retention, and delight. Your efforts will contribute toward overall member satisfaction and health outcomes, as well as directly impact Livongo’s bottom line.
- Identify and capitalize on opportunities to drive member value and business growth through new marketing programs and other strategic initiatives
- Develop and execute innovative, member-first marketing campaigns, driving end-to-end campaign development and delivery
- Take an experimental approach to new marketing initiatives, using A/B testing and data analysis to quickly test, learn, and iterate on findings
- Develop deep member empathy and intuition, leveraging key insights to inform new member marketing programs
- Define, drive, and measure key business metrics
- Partner effectively with key cross-functional teammates, including the Product, Data Science, Engineering, and Client Success teams
A successful candidate will have:
- 1-3 years of experience in a growth, consumer marketing, or strategy and operations role
- Experience with (and/or intuition for) driving member value and business growth
- The ability to execute end-to-end projects with excellence, including a keen attention to detail
- A knack for forming collaborative, trust-based relationships with a diverse team and cross-functional partners
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to influence teammates and other stakeholders
- A creative and strategic approach to problem-solving
- A strong data orientation, including a knack for analyzing results, extracting insights, and making data-driven decisions
- The ability to “connect the dots” across contexts and data sets, including quantitative and qualitative data
- A bias toward experimentation and taking informed action
- A strong motivation to generate results and achieve targets
- A passion for Livongo’s mission to empower people with chronic conditions to live better and healthier lives
- Availability to work full-time out of our Mountain View, CA office
Impress us even more
- Familiarity/expertise with SQL
- Consumer lifecycle marketing experience
- Consumer technology experience
- Healthcare industry experience
Why Join Livongo?
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter? Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. Here you can truly improve lives.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.