Come help us execute on mission-critical projects that will secure Livongo’s position as the market leader in the exciting, red-hot digital healthcare field. In the role of Data Operations Analyst you’ll be a key contributor as we establish new efficiencies and automations, facilitating our success in a rapidly-changing environment. You’ll be responsible for the intake, processing, and analytics of external data files that drive far-reaching business metrics, enrollment, and revenue.
Your goal in this role will be to develop and manage a system for efficient and effective data processing and warehousing that helps the department scale. This is a collaborative role, working with several internal departments as well as client stakeholders, so we’re looking for a people-person who can effectively converse with partners and clients on our data needs, while effectively tracking details, assuring data integrity, and gaining insights from data. Passion, motivation, and the ability to drive efficiency will take you far as well!
Enjoy great variety, challenge and learning opportunity as you manage a mix of responsibilities that involve data analysis, ETL, automation, data visualization, client interaction, and much more! At Livongo there is no limit to what you can learn and what you can achieve. Take advantage of this exciting opportunity for career advancement as you play a key role in the success of a company that Fortune has named one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare!
- Implement the ingestion of a wide variety of medical data feeds through our ETL
- Medical/provider claims data
- Pharmacy benefit management/pharmacy claims
- Wellness programs and biometric data
- Eligibility and census data
- Create new monitoring tools and data visualizations for our inbound file feeds
- Ensure data integrity and unlock key insights, using our vast data sets
- Monitor and triage critical alerts to enforce business rules and ensure data integrity for all downstream systems
- Develop automation scripts using Python or R to gain efficiencies in existing processes
- Engage with partners, clients, and benefit management vendors to obtain pertinent data files
- Work with technical and non-technical client stakeholders to explain data concepts and enforce data requirements
- Establish strong relationships with partners and clients with a goal of standardizing data file templates
- Partner with Livongo’s client-facing teams to establish and maintain required data source feeds
- Collaborate with Product, Reporting, Clinical, Engineering, and other Operational teams on developing data-driven solutions
Our successful candidate will have:
- 1-3 years’ experience with data processing and analytics
- Strong SQL skills (Redshift, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MSSQL)
- Strong communications, project management, and organizational skills
- Some experience with Python or similar scripting
- Data warehousing and ETL experience
- Data visualization or similar BI experience
- Experience developing and maintaining operational processes
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field
Impress us even more:
- Experience in the healthcare industry
- Experience working with medical or pharmacy claims data
Why Join Livongo?
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter? Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. Here you can truly improve lives.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.