If you have a driving affinity for both innovation and efficiency, this position may be your perfect fit. We’re seeking a very hands-on program manager with the capacity to plan and execute on ground-breaking new digital healthcare programs.
In the role of Livongo Program Manager, success using Agile development is a must, coupled with expertise using wikis and bug-tracking tools. You’ll collaborate cross-functionally across the organization on major projects, in which you’ll continuously optimize the ROI of every release, while managing change and balancing schedule risk.
Livongo has emerged as a true innovator in our field, and we’re looking for someone who can do the same, working closely with the Director of Program Management, delivering healthcare solutions that improve the lives of people at risk for or suffering from chronic conditions.
Your daily contributions will include:
- Track and maintain program schedules in an iterative development environment
- Organize and drive a suite of projects, from requirements to release
- Partner with product managers, engineers, executive management and all other functional groups (Finance, Marketing, Business Development, Operations, Clinical, etc.) to align your programs with overarching company objectives and deadlines
- Manage all elements of project plans, including:
- Resource coordination
- Planning scope, deliverables and schedules
- Achieving target milestones
- Developing individual contributor assignments and schedules
- Communicate and manage priorities with development teams
- Ensure all stakeholders are kept fully informed of project status and progress
- Collaborate with release and quality engineering teams to keep release cycles on track
- Own and maintain the full project risk list
- Manage open issues and work cross-functionally to determine remedies when necessary
- Assist with tracking and facilitating the QA process
- Act as an advocate for internal customers throughout all stages of a project
- Maintain status updates on wikis
The qualities and experience you bring to the table:
- 5-10 years of software and/or web project management experience
- BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field. In lieu of degree, relevant work experience and/or trade school is acceptable
- Expertise in developing detailed plans for complex projects involving challenging requirements, limited resources and fixed deadlines
- Expertise with Agile project management concepts, practices and procedures
- Familiarity with bug tracking and wiki tools (critical)
- Strong project management and organizational skills, with keen attention to detail
- A solid understanding of the basic technology behind Internet consumer services
- Familiarity with metrics, operations and the complete product lifecycle (e.g., MRD, PRD, implementation, PR, marketing, etc.)
- A proven track record of managing multiple projects simultaneously, delivering results
- A dynamic, results-oriented drive for efficiency
- Strong relationship-building and collaboration skills
- A self-starter approach with the ability to manage priorities across multiple simultaneous, high-profile projects, without micro-management
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to prepare and present reports to upper management
- Experience collaborating on projects with geographically-dispersed team members
- The tenacity required to drive consistency and efficiency throughout a large, diverse and growing organization
- The flexibility and agility to produce in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with fluid objectives and priorities
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in computer science or engineering
- A graduate degree
- Formal Agile training
- Project management certification (not required)
Why Join Livongo?
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter? Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. Here you can truly improve lives.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.