This is your chance to lead the West Coast labor union sales effort at a healthcare category leader that Fortune named one of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare. As part of Livongo’s double-digit growth, we’re starting to work with some of the largest multi-employer labor unions, trusts, and healthcare plans in the country. We’ve just cracked the surface in this market and are looking for exceptional leadership to capitalize on the wealth of sales opportunity in the segment. Here at Livongo you can take advantage of our significant penetration and momentum in the U.S. market, while experiencing the rush of a fast-paced, leading-edge startup that just completed the largest IPO in digital healthcare history.
In your role as RVP, Labor and Trust Sales for the West Coast, you’ll uncover, develop and close opportunities within unions or multi-employer healthcare plans that deal with comprehensive health solutions, in multiple states, primarily California, Oregon, Washington, and Nevada. Through your efforts, you’ll guide these entities toward reduced costs and improved outcomes for patients with chronic conditions such as diabetes, pre-diabetes and hypertension. Ideally, you’ll be based in San Francisco, Los Angeles or Seattle. We’ll also consider home office locations in other western cities with a major airport.
Core competencies that will help ensure your success in this role include excellent interpersonal, collaboration, communication and presentation skills, a results-oriented approach and take-charge attitude, and the ability to prioritize, organize, and deliver in a fast-paced, metric-driven environment.
If you’re a seasoned sales professional with vision and passion for the healthcare industry, you can’t afford to overlook this unique opportunity – an exciting, gratifying position offering amazing growth and income potential.
- Create a business plan for the West Coast labor union/multi-employer health plan segment, ensuring that your strategy supports Livongo’s overarching corporate goals
- Research target opportunities, generate account leads, and build a robust pipeline
- Build strong customer and partner relationships with union/plan decision-makers and influencers in the healthcare benefits space
- Develop creative and customized action plans and long-term objectives for each organization, devising compelling customer value propositions
- Maximize revenue and margin goals, while staying within the allocated budget
- Develop a deep understanding of customer needs, priorities and pain points
- Provide accurate sales forecasts
- Assure customer satisfaction and manage timely issue resolution
- Build and maintain a deep and comprehensive familiarity with the Livongo offerings and future product pipelines
- Increase awareness of Livongo’s evolving strategies for expanding into new health arenas and technologies
- Demonstrate broad familiarity with the market space: market trends, industry challenges, major players, relevant products and technologies
Our successful candidate will have:
- 8+ years’ experience in a labor union selling environment
- Experience selling regulated medical products, technology, or healthcare solutions
- A demonstrated ability to repeatedly achieve or exceed sales quota
- Relationship and rapport-building skills at all levels within an organization
- Strong prospecting, cold-calling, lead generation and closing skills
- Skilled delivery of engaging, compelling presentations, in both small and large group settings
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including demonstrated comfort and finesse communicating with senior leadership teams
- A results-oriented approach and take-charge attitude
- Energy and passion for teamwork and collaboration
- Strong prioritization, time management and organizational skills
- Enthusiasm and high productivity in a fast-paced, metric-driven environment
- Comfort with business travel
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, Engineering or a related discipline
Impress us even more:
- A proven track record of success working with labor unions and multi-employer health care plans
- Experience successfully working with and introducing new medical technology
- Start-up experience
- An MBA
- S. military veteran status
Why Join Livongo?
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter? Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. Here you can truly improve lives.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.