Come join Livongo at a hugely exciting milestone time in our company history, following the largest IPO in digital healthcare history. If you’re an L&D professional with a passion for making a difference, this is your opportunity to provide meaningful contributions that will shape an exceptional employee experience and drive a culture of learning.
In this gratifying and interactive role, you’ll collaborate with your L&D teammates and cross-functional personnel across the company to manage training for our two mission-critical client teams: Client Implementation and Client Success. While planning and delivering innovative training programs, you’ll find new ways to improve employee knowledge, skills, and productivity, aligning Livongo’s training program with our broader corporate objectives.
We’re looking for a results-oriented team player with project management skills, who uses creative approaches to overcoming challenges. Other core competencies that will enhance your success in this role include collaboration skills, especially the ability to effectively partner with and train colleagues remotely, as well as in person.
If you’re passionate about people development and making the organization more effective, come to Livongo, where we’re singing your song. Here you can help unlock the best in an extraordinarily talented team, enabling our Sales and Client teams to leverage creative, efficient, well-informed ways to help people with chronic conditions live healthier and better lives.
- Manage training for our two client teams: Client Implementation and Client Success:
- Collaborate with Client team leaders to assess learning and development needs
- Plan and coordinate logistics for training sessions
- Create training materials
- Build learning objectives and metrics for success
- Find new ways to improve employee knowledge, skills, and productivity
- Align training with Livongo’s broader corporate objectives
- Design, implement, and continuously optimize initial onboarding and certification
- Apply a deep understanding of adult learning theories and behaviors
- Translate complex concepts into understandable, measurable, and teachable exercises
- Stay current on Livongo product, platform, process, and policy updates and plan training programs accordingly
- Own content planning and training related to quarterly team meetings
- Rapidly adapt learning solutions and support integration efforts as Livongo grows through new product launches and/or acquisitions
- Partner with leadership to identify opportunities for process improvement by identifying bottlenecks and process inconsistencies
Our successful candidate will have:
- A passion for making a difference in the lives of people with chronic conditions
- 3-5 years of experience in training or learning and development roles
- Specific experience with Sales training
- Experience designing and facilitating classroom-based training
- Experience developing multimedia learning experiences, including videos
- Hands-on experience creating e-learning in platforms such as Articulate, Captivate, or Bridge
- Exceptional communication, coaching, and facilitation skills (in-person and virtual)
- The ability to collaborate effectively with colleagues in person as well as remotely, across multiple time zones
- Experience delivering content via on-demand, online, and in-person formats
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Salesforce, GainSight, SurveyMonkey and LMS systems
- Collaboration and teamwork skills, with the ability to influence and persuade
- The ability to successfully juggle simultaneous projects
- Attention to detail: double-check that resume for any typos (we are flexible with Oxford commas) ;)
- The willingness and ability to travel up to 15% of the time
Impress us even more:
- Experience in a high-growth, startup environment
- Experience in healthcare or digital health work environments
- A Bachelor’s degree in Education, Organizational Development or a related field
Why Join Livongo?
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter? Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. Here you can truly improve lives.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.