This is your chance to position yourself for management, while doing a rewarding job that truly makes a difference in people’s lives. In your role as Member Quality Lead, you’ll drive change and improvement in a large, fast-paced environment, impacting growth, creating training programs, pushing SLA's, and continually refining processes. You’ll connect with teammates in other departments on a regular basis, becoming known and appreciated throughout the company. Your contributions will enable us to better assist our Members and create an extraordinary Member experience, while optimizing product functionality and quality.
At Livongo you’ll have the satisfaction of seeing your ideas put into action quickly, and receiving due credit. While you learn about how our Members actually use our digital healthcare devices and services (human factor engineering), you’ll also gain new knowledge about product development, sales and the insurance business.
We’re looking for a team leader with contagious positivity and a “go-get-em” energy. In this role you’ll continually lead teammates to improved performance and hold the team accountable for results and consistency. Working closely with others, you’ll have the opportunity to learn a variety of jobs while you impart knowledge on young people who are eager to learn new skills and make a difference. Core competencies such as project management, organizational, professional curiosity, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills will be critical to your success.
This is a pivotal time in Livongo’s expansion and innovation, and we recently made healthcare history with the largest digital healthcare IPO ever. Come achieve personal gratification and professional growth with a transformative industry pioneer that Fortune magazine named one of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare.
- Lead the team in managing queue expectations related to complaint investigations, issue resolution, severity assessment, reporting and direct member communications
- Assist with creating Member Quality content and materials, within our Knowledgebase
- Serve as SME on all Member Quality and product quality topics, providing training, coaching and answers
- Perform the preliminary classification of complaints and escalate complaints that require regulatory reporting for additional review
- Lead teammates to continual improvement, through shadowing, coaching, meetings and empowering overall team success
- Investigate and escalate issues as necessary, to improve quality, design, Member experience, etc.
- Establish strong relationships with team members and other Livongo internal teams
- Communicate daily with team members and management about queue status and hold team members accountable to SLAs
- Conduct regular deep dives into Livongo’s quality by grading tickets, delivering feedback and participating in ticket calibrations
- Spotlight issues and identify their root causes, subsequently collaborating with stakeholders throughout the company to develop solutions
- Take part in leading team meetings and/or team stand ups
- Stay current on product, platform, process and policy updates. As a lead, will be a strong source of knowledge for the team
- Project a friendly, “team first” mentality by promoting empowerment and good judgement, and communicating with transparency
- Ensure Livongo’s compliance with the FDA
- Continually seek ways to enhance Livongo’s member satisfaction and engagement
- Participate in learning opportunities and continually gain expanded knowledge on industry standards for medical device compliance
Our successful candidate will have:
- 1+ years’ experience interfacing and interacting with customers
- 1+ years’ experience using complaint management ticketing systems (Salesforce, JIRA, Zendesk, or similar)
- The ability to lead small teams through intricate project plans while meeting deadlines
- Experience in developing and refining operational processes
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of Livongo policies and procedures
- The ability to apply company procedures to solve routine issues
- Superior planning, organizational, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills
- The energy, positivity and agility to work efficiently through ever-changing operational conditions and priorities
- Passion for collaboration and teamwork across multiple functional groups
- A results-oriented approach and take-charge attitude
- A 4-year college degree or equivalent real-world experience in a related field (KSA)
Why Join Livongo?
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter? Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. Here you can truly improve lives.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.