Come help us execute on mission-critical projects that will secure Livongo’s position as the market leader in an exciting, red-hot healthcare field. In the role of Operations Project Manager, you’ll work with a wide variety of teams across the company to help implement far-reaching projects and implement change. You’ll play a key role in establishing new processes that enable efficiency and growth, facilitating our success in a rapidly-changing environment. Your guidance and direct input will help us standardize procedures for all future projects.
The projects you’ll be working on are central to the operations of our business and will directly impact our ability to help people live happier, healthier lives. New projects in the queue include innovative product launches. You’ll lead initiatives from start to finish, identifying success metrics and providing status updates to senior leadership. Your efforts will be recognized and applauded throughout the company.
As you execute on your objectives, you’ll take a deep dive into all facets of our business, learning from diverse teams across the company. At Livongo there is no limit to what you can learn and what you can achieve. Success in this role will be supported by your ability to collaborate and build relationships with teammates in different roles all across the business. Your curiosity and capacity to learn will help you understand the full scope and impact of a project. Your core competencies will include the ability to adapt, take initiative, influence others and drive projects to completion.
Here at Livongo, immediately following our IPO – the largest in digital healthcare history – we’re building out our Project Management Office. In this role you’ll play a key role in introducing the Office to the company. Your experience here will make you a valuable asset in any industry. Take advantage of this exciting opportunity for career advancement at a company that Fortune named one of the top three Best Places to Work in Healthcare!
- Communicate and collaborate with several cross-functional Livongo teams to identify and execute on projects that facilitate innovation, productivity, delivery and scale
- Establish new, company-wide operational processes and project management documentation
- Assist leaders across the organization with change management initiatives to ensure new and updated processes are easily adopted by everyone involved
- Ensure consistency, efficiency, quality, and integrity in all Livongo projects and output
- Build project business cases, performing ROI analysis
- Contribute to project plans, risk assessments, change readiness assessments and cost-benefit analyses for new projects
- Develop detailed project plans, timelines, communications and supporting materials
- Identify and track project metrics to determine levels of project effectiveness
- Provide ongoing updates regarding project status, throughout the organization, including with senior leadership
- Interface with external vendors, as required, to ensure appropriate engagement and accountability in conjunction with internal resources and activities
- Review existing processes with personnel in other departments, identifying gaps, issues, and opportunities for improvement
- Assist with data analysis as it pertains to excellence in project management and execution
- Collaborate with Training personnel to develop effective training plans
- A Bachelor’s degree
- 5-8 years of applicable, project-based business experience
- Experience managing multiple cross-functional projects, start to finish
- A history of delivering desired results, staying within budget and meeting deadlines
- A proven track record developing, refining and documenting operational processes
- Superb project management and organizational skills
- A balance of “big-picture” vision with the ability to organize and manage details
- The ability to develop productive working relationships and lead cross-functional teams
- Experience developing business cases and cost/benefit analysis
- Experience with enterprise-level technology implementations in a rapidly-innovating environment
- Experience managing external vendors through complex project execution
- Deep knowledge of change-management principles and performance evaluation
- A passion and aptitude for problem-solving, with a continuous-improvement mindset
- The ability to identify needs, jump in, and work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Grace and enthusiasm under pressure
- Strong analytical skills
- Enthusiasm for learning, growing, and improving, quickly
- The desire to help others by making their work less time-consuming and more productive
- Inherent curiosity, with a passion for brainstorming and asking the right questions
Impress us even more:
- A background in consulting
- Project and/or process management certification
- Experience managing new product launches
- Knowledge of Agile or Product Lifecycle Management
- A Six Sigma Green Belt, or similar certification
- Experience with Jira
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- A Master’s degree in a related field
Why Join Livongo?
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter? Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. Here you can truly improve lives.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.