Here at Livongo we place our Members and their health at the center of everything we do. This is your chance to make your mark in the red-hot, cutting-edge digital health space, with Livongo’s breakthrough solutions for preventing and managing chronic conditions (diabetes, hypertension, behavioral health, and more). If you’re a consumer-obsessed growth marketing guru with a management background, we’d love to meet you. We value leadership, needle-moving ideas, strategic problem-solving, and deep data-driven thinking.
In your role as Manager, Growth Marketing, you’ll drive Livongo Member value and retention, and shape our Member experience. Your efforts will contribute toward overall Member satisfaction and improved health outcomes, while directly impacting Livongo’s bottom line. With responsibility for team leadership, you’ll work collaboratively with Product, Engineering, and Data Science experts to achieve your business goals.
Joining our company immediately after our history-making IPO, you’ll have exciting opportunities to drive new Member-facing innovations while achieving new levels of personal and team growth. Lead and shine, while your creative and compelling programs improve usage and retention and deliver an outstanding Member experience.
- Identify and capitalize on opportunities to drive Member value and business growth
- 2+ years experience leading, managing, and coaching a small team, driving innovation, execution, and results
- Develop and execute creative new marketing campaigns, working with our creative teams to bring campaigns to life
- Drive and manage A/B and multivariate tests, analyze results and incorporate new insights into our marketing playbook
- Cultivate deep Member empathy and understanding throughout our company
- Perform Member research to glean insights and identify new growth opportunities
- Define, drive, and measure key business metrics
- Represent Growth Marketing as a strategic asset for Livongo and our clients
- Continuously innovate our approach to Growth Marketing
- Inspire client confidence in Livongo consumer marketing expertise and analytics
Candidate ProfileOur successful candidate will have:
- 5+ years’ experience in a consumer marketing role
- 1+ years’ experience in team management, with a proven track record of achieving results
- Strong experience in and intuition for driving customer value and business growth
- A proven track record of executing end-to-end projects with excellence
- A knack for forming trust-based relationships with a diverse team and cross-functional partners
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A creative and strategic approach to problem-solving
- A strong data orientation, including a knack for analyzing results, extracting insights, and making data-driven decisions
- The ability to “connect the dots” across contexts and data sets, including quantitative and qualitative data
- A bias toward experimentation and informed action, motivated by generating results and achieving targets
- A passion for Livongo’s mission
- Availability to work out of our Mountain View, CA office
Impress us even more:
- Growth, engagement/retention, lifecycle, and/or CRM marketing experience
- An MBA
- Working familiarity with SQL
- Consumer technology experience
- Start-up experience
- Healthcare industry experience
Why Join Livongo?
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter? Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. Here you can truly improve lives.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.