This is your opportunity to play a critical role in the success of our business, enhancing marketing support across new and existing sales channels, and continually strengthening our leadership position in the market. If you have vision, management skills, and deep experience driving revenue through channel support, let’s talk.
In this high-visibility marketing role, you’ll drive our channel marketing campaigns and events. You’ll lead a diverse range of campaigns from creative design through development and execution, leveraging the genius of Livongo’s talented leadership, across multiple departments. Your efforts will drive channel marketing strategic direction, resulting in improved metrics for lead generation and conversion.
The channel marketing team at Livongo is tightly aligned to the Sales team, providing tools and campaigns to expand our business and exceed sales goals. We’re looking for a people-person and a team player with the following core competencies:
- The ability to take initiative and responsibility
- Compelling communication skills
- Innovative campaign management skills, driven by metrics
- A client-service orientation
- A hunger for learning and sharing knowledge
Come join an innovative, diverse, collaborative, and lively environment, with opportunity for great personal growth and career development. Wow us. Develop and shine, while you not only build Livongo’s sales channel, but also empower people with chronic conditions to live better, healthier lives.
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Analyze client insights, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build and execute successful campaigns and events
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms, extracting key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with recommendations on tactics
- Partner with digital marketing and communication teams to design, test and evolve lead nurturing tactics
- Working in partnership with the communication and creative teams, develop creative briefs and guide direction for sales collateral and communications, including print, digital, and video assets
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and client lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Manage content and updates for client and internal touch points, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support
- Gather client and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase client conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Identify the effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
- Listen to and engage the Sales team (Channel Marketing’s internal client) to best support their business development and coach them on outreach best practices
Our successful candidate will have:
- 5-7 years’ marketing experience with a strong background in supporting a sales organization
- A Builder approach, with personal initiative and a positive mental attitude
- A “No job is too big or too small” mentality -- you’re a long-term thinker and a short-term doer
- Strong storytelling talent with skill and passion for communicating with text, illustration, and video
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- A metrics-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity
- Comfort with both day-to-day marketing activities and long-term strategy
- The ability to thrive and produce under tight deadlines and changing priorities
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, marketing automation and CRM tools, preferably Salesforce
- Passion for Livongo’s mission
- An innate sense of humor
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- The ability to conduct occasional domestic travel
Why Join Livongo?
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter? Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. Here you can truly improve lives.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.