Bring your Salesforce.com expertise to the fascinating and rewarding field of digital healthcare solutions. This is your opportunity to support a unique sales model that’s facilitating a paradigm change in the healthcare industry.
In your role as our Chicago office Salesforce Business Analyst, you’ll contribute your talents and insight to leverage Salesforce functionality to support mission-critical activities. Through your efforts we will meet evolving requirements and improve our ability to serve our clients and members.
At Livongo you’ll be part of a supportive and fast-paced team, with plentiful opportunity to enhance your professional knowledge. If you’re always looking for new ways to solve problems, meet challenges and improve results, we want to meet you! Bring your passion for business and system analysis to an inspirational work environment with excellent advancement opportunities.
- Consult and liaise with stakeholders to collect and confirm business requirements
- Analyze and consolidate information to develop solutions to ensure business requirements are achieved
- Partner with key stakeholders to identify how business requirements can be delivered to improve user experience
- Provide expert support and act as Salesforce SME in managing system and process changes
- Communicate and present the results of your solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences, effectively helping internal decision-makers create plans and set expectations
- Prepare Salesforce functional, technical and system design documentation
- Follow agile project management methodology and lead or be part of project grooming sessions and stand-ups
- Help shape Salesforce to meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals
- Communicate with teammates to design cohesive project strategies
- Create test scenarios for stories and enhancements ensuring functional requirements are met
- Facilitate testing of new Salesforce functionality roll-outs
- Be part of change management, release management, and lead post-release project demos
- Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing requirements and tactical needs.
- Collaborate with various internal departments, including Sales, Marketing, Client implementations, Operations and Client Success, to ensure the Salesforce environment supports internal functionality and performance requirements
- Perform other duties as assigned by Director of Salesforce
Our successful candidate will have:
Our successful candidate will have:
- 6+ years’ business analyst experience
- 4+ years’ experience with Salesforce
- Extensive experience in agile methodology, project grooming, working with business users and designing solutions
- Experience working with JIRA, Google sheets, Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, etc
- The ability to make minor Salesforce configuration changes when needed
- A track record of delivering results that support company objectives
- A history of finding creative solutions to challenging problems
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- A drive for continual learning and optimization
- Fundamental respect for people, with the desire to use data for social good
- A self-starter approach, with excellent collaboration and teamwork skills
- A reliable, responsive attitude toward delivering results and maintaining keen focus
- Energy and enthusiasm for excelling in a fast-paced, growth-oriented company
- A Bachelor’s degree in statistics, computer science or equivalent
- One or more certifications in Salesforce would be a great bonus!
Why Join Livongo?
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter? Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. Here you can truly improve lives.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.