Come manage scaling and administration for Livongo’s stock plan, as our company grows rapidly and globally. In this role you’ll contribute as a key member of the Finance team, collaborating closely with HR, Legal and your associates in Tax and Payroll.
We’re looking for someone with a high level of motivation to grow with our company and positively impact both internal teammates and the Livongo members living with behavioral or chronic health conditions. Your ability to manage projects and details, as well as to provide helpful and timely support will be key to your success, as you take pride in performing with excellence.
If your passion lies in the fields of finance and equity, this is a career opportunity you can’t afford to overlook.
- Administer Livongo’s equity plans and all aspects of worldwide equity administration, including:
- A complex capitalization table
- Data Entry
- Transaction processing
- Reconciliations/audits for quality control
- Investor analysis
- Tax reporting
- Administer our global ESPP plan, managing enrollment, contribution changes, purchase of shares, ESPP limits and refunds
- Coordinate with Finance, HR, Tax and Payroll departments, providing accurate and timely information regarding equity transactions, to ensure effective transaction processing
- Coordinate with Legal to maintain opening and closing of insider trading windows, access person listings and section 16 officers’ trade restrictions in the equity system
- Maintain daily record-keeping of equity data and support to ensure SOX Compliance, meeting internal and external auditing requirements
- Reconcile and perform auditing procedures relating to equity transactions monthly to ensure accuracy
- Generate equity reports to support SEC filings, including Form 10-Q, 10-K and Proxy statement; plus ad-hoc reports for Finance, Tax, HR and Legal
- Work closely with Legal to ensure timely filing of Section 16 reports (Form 3, 4 and 5)
- Communicate to employees and resolve employee questions, issues or concerns as related to Livongo equity programs
- Respond to inquiries from current, former, and potential employees about equity compensation
- Spearhead process improvement of day-to-day operations related to equity administration
Our successful candidate will have:
- 5 years’ experience in a stock administration role, preferably in a publicly-traded U.S. company
- Experience with the Equity Edge Online system
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Keen attention to detail
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and a customer service orientation
- Excellent analytical skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of various types of equity awards and programs across multiple jurisdictions
- A self-starter approach, with a high level of motivation
- A Bachelor’s degree
Why Join Livongo?
Our Work Truly Matters: Welcome to a new era of healthcare. Livongo combines data science, behavior enablement, and clinical impact to make it easier for people to stay healthy. Our Members seamlessly manage chronic and behavioral health conditions on one platform.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? Livongo’s innovative solution utilizes advanced coaching and real-time, personalized insights to increase Member satisfaction, improve clinical outcomes, and reduce overall healthcare spending. Here you can truly improve people’s lives.
Focus on PEOPLE: Voted one the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Right now. Come help us achieve our mission to make a tangible difference for our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.