If your passion lies in the fields of finance and equity, this is a career opportunity you can’t afford to overlook.
After the largest IPO in digital healthcare history, we need a stock plan manager who is ready to make Livongo history, leading and building our stock administration function. Here you will forge new ground as you manage scaling and administration for our stock plan, during our continued rapid, global growth. This will be a highly-visible role as a key member of the Finance team, collaborating closely with HR, Legal and associates in Tax and Payroll, while supporting teammates throughout the company.
As our Head of Stock Administration, you’ll have the opportunity to learn, advance and positively impact the whole company. We’re looking for someone with experience in complex corporate equity/stock plans, and a track record of departmental leadership. Your skill with organization and project management, as well as a passion for providing helpful and timely support will be key to your success.
- Build the stock plan administration function within Livongo
- Lead administration of all aspects of Livongo’s worldwide equity plans, including:
- A complex capitalization table
- Transaction processing
- Reconciliation/audits for quality control
- Tax reporting
- Data entry
- Administer our global ESPP plan, managing enrollment, contribution changes, purchase of shares, ESPP limits and refunds
- Provide regular communication to employees regarding Livongo equity programs, resolving questions, issues or concerns
- Spearhead process improvement for Livongo equity administration operations
- Coordinate with Finance, HR, Tax and Payroll departments, providing accurate and timely information regarding equity transactions, to ensure effective transaction processing
- Coordinate with Legal to maintain opening and closing of insider trading windows
- Access person listings and section 16 officers’ trade restrictions in the equity system
- Maintain daily record-keeping of equity data
- Help ensure SOX Compliance, meeting internal and external auditing requirements
- Reconcile and perform accurate monthly auditing procedures relating to equity transactions
- Generate equity reports to support SEC filings, including Form 10-Q, 10-K and Proxy statements, as well as ad-hoc reports for Finance, Tax, HR and Legal
- Work closely with Legal to ensure timely filing of Section 16 reports (Forms 3, 4 and 5)
Our successful candidate will have:
- 8 years’ experience in a stock administration role, preferably in a publicly-traded U.S. tech company
- Comprehensive knowledge of various types of equity awards and programs across multiple jurisdictions
- Experience with complex corporate equity plans at a rapid-growth company
- Experience with the Equity Edge Online system
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and a customer service orientation
- Excellent analytical skills
- A self-starter approach, with a high level of motivation
- A Bachelor’s degree
Why Join Livongo?
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter? Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. Here you can truly improve lives.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.