Star performers in Sales and Marketing think and work differently than us Finance types – and that’s why they need YOU to help with their Financial Planning and Analysis. In the role of FP&A Business Partner you’ll act as a trusted finance partner for Sales and Marketing leaders across our company. Your in-depth understanding of key business drivers within our Sales and Marketing functions will help you impact the strategic and financial future of the company, as you support key executives and business partners in mission-critical decision-making.
If you’re our star FP&A planner, you’re a highly-motivated Finance leader with a proven capability to develop strong, cross-functional working relationships within various levels of management. Your critical core competencies include time management, accountability, teamwork, communication, and multi-tasking.
This is a milestone period for Livongo’s Finance team and the perfect time to make your mark in the red-hot field of digital healthcare. We’re looking for an energized and passionate analyst who’s ready to take their career and this company to the next level.
- Build relationships with Sales and Marketing leaders and subject-matter-experts to become a trusted finance partner
- Partner with Sales and Marketing leaders to prepare accurate forecasting, annual budgets, monthly statements, strategic analysis, valuation modeling and ad-hoc analysis/reporting
- Develop an in-depth understanding of key business drivers in Sales and Marketing, communicating how these drivers impact the strategic and financial future of the company
- Manage tracking and reporting for Sales and Marketing metrics
- Analyze budget-to-actual variances for Sales and Marketing expenses
- Calculate sales commissions
- Collaborate closely with other members of the FP&A team, assisting in the administration, maintenance, and development of tools and systems used for budgeting and forecasting
- Drive on-going process improvements in the forecasting/budgeting processes
- Work closely with the A/P and Contracts team to align contracts, purchase orders and invoices to budgeted amounts
- Work with the Purchasing group to ensure appropriate set-up of contract purchase orders in the accounting system
- Provide ad-hoc financial analysis to business partners for decision-making analysis
- Prepare accruals for the monthly and quarterly accounting close, and prepare forecasts for these expenses
Our successful candidate will have:
- 10+ years professional experience within financial, analytical, or strategic role(s)
- 7+ years of experience in Financial Planning & Analysis with at least 3+ years as FP&A Business Partner – ideally Sales and Marketing focused
- The proven ability to cultivate effective business partnerships with Sales and Marketing organization(s)
- The ability to quickly establish credibility as a strategic thinker and financial leader
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and influencing skills
- Strategic thinking skills and a proven ability to drive value to the business
- Expert-level analytical, financial, and valuation modeling skills (Excel)
- A deep understanding of data visualization (PowerPoint & Excel)
- Strong presentation skills – both in creation and delivery
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- The ability to multitask and consistently meet deadlines, which could be fluid
- A team-oriented approach with excellent collaboration skills
- A Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or a Bachelor’s degree in Science with related finance professional background
Impress us even more:
- Experience in Tech/SaaS, healthcare industry
- Management experience and/or team-development experience
- A Masters in Science, MA in Finance, MBA, CFA, CMA, and/or CPA is highly preferred
Why Join Livongo?
Our Work Truly Matters: Welcome to a new era of healthcare. Livongo combines data science, behavior enablement, and clinical impact to make it easier for people to stay healthy. Our Members seamlessly manage chronic and behavioral health conditions on one platform.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? Livongo’s innovative solution utilizes advanced coaching and real-time, personalized insights to increase Member satisfaction, improve clinical outcomes, and reduce overall healthcare spending. Here you can truly improve people’s lives.
Focus on PEOPLE: Voted one the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Right now. Come help us achieve our mission to make a tangible difference for our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.