Are you an early-career marketing or communications professional looking for a fun and challenging environment in which to learn and grow? This is your opportunity for great personal growth and career development. As part of our Channel Marketing team, you’ll provide meaningful contributions as you coordinate intriguing marketing projects and events. You’ll have the chance to exercise organization and creativity as well as present new ideas, and even travel for special events.
The Channel Marketing team at Livongo is tightly aligned with the Sales team, bringing tools and campaigns to help reach more people in need of our services, while exceeding sales goals. We are steeped in talent at every level. This is a high-visibility marketing role, in an innovative, diverse, collaborative, and lively environment. We’re looking for a people-person and a team player with the following core competencies:
- The ability to take initiative and responsibility
- Attention to detail
- Great project management and time management skills
- A hunger for learning and sharing knowledge
Come join Livongo at an exciting milestone time in our company history, as our growth rate soars. Here at Livongo your contributions actually make a different in people’s lives.
- Assist the Channel Marketing team with all elements of the sales enablement process including but not limited to: client research, event preparation, campaigns, schedule coordination and deliverables
- Design and manage the Channel Marketing and Events wiki page
- Create, execute, and measure digital marketing campaigns
- Support and manage aspects of our CRM and marketing automation systems
- Manage campaign and event projects:
- Identify, track, monitor and communicate project-related issues, changes, variances and contingencies that may arise
- Design, support, and distribute marketing materials and collateral
- Monitor supplies and inventory as needed
- Coordinate post-event sales development activities and ROI
- Execute ad hoc Marketing/Sales requests focused on helping generate leads through our various sales distribution channels
- Analyze marketing, sales and program data to identify new and/or evolving program opportunities that can improve marketing ROI and sales effectiveness
- Process and track sponsorship and vendor invoices
Our successful candidate will have:
- 1-3 years’ experience in marketing or sales support
- A strong background executing campaigns, initiatives and strategy in support of a sales organization
- Superior project management and excellent organizational skills; attention to detail is an absolute must
- A natural tendency to create order from chaos, multi-tasking and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- A willingness to wear many hats and quickly pivot based on changing priorities
- A Builder approach
- Personal initiative and a positive mental attitude; a “No job is too big or too small” mentality
- A knack for being a long-term thinker and a short-term doer
- Strong storytelling talent with ability and passion for communicating with text, illustration, and video
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to conduct business in ethical manner, present a credible image and accept and follow direction
- A deep respect for confidentiality
- An interest in continuous learning
- Passion for Livongo’s mission
- An innate sense of humor
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- A Bachelor’s degree
Impress us even more:
- A Project Management Certification
- Experience working with Smartsheet
- Experience working with CRMs (Salesforce) or Marketing Automation (Pardot) and ROI metrics
- Healthcare industry and/or chronic condition (e.g. diabetes) experience
- Tech start-up experience
Why Join Livongo?
Our Work Truly Matters: Welcome to a new era of healthcare. Livongo combines data science, behavior enablement, and clinical impact to make it easier for people to stay healthy. Our Members seamlessly manage chronic and behavioral health conditions on one platform.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? Livongo’s innovative solution utilizes advanced coaching and real-time, personalized insights to increase Member satisfaction, improve clinical outcomes, and reduce overall healthcare spending. Here you can truly improve people’s lives.
Focus on PEOPLE: Voted one the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Right now. Come help us achieve our mission to make a tangible difference for our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.