This is product creation and marketing in the age of next-generation digital health. It's innovative and awesome and rich with opportunity. If you love to strategize, brainstorm, collaborate and produce, come wow us. We value diversity, creativity and a fresh perspective.
In your role as Senior Manager of Product Marketing, you’ll be responsible for launching and sustaining the commercial success of Livongo’s portfolio of products and features in the marketplace. This is your chance to stretch your wings in two directions, managing both from the development side of marketing, and the customer-facing side, positioning our products after launch. You’ll identify market needs and market capitalization strategies, working with Product Management to optimize product capabilities, features, pricing and messaging. Core competencies that will help ensure your success include analytical and strategic thinking, communications skills, intellectual curiosity, and the ability to manage projects with flexibility and agility.
This position offers personal gratification and growth during a milestone period in our company history. Lead and shine, while you not only build Livongo’s reach and brand, but also empower people with chronic and behavioral conditions to live better, healthier lives.
- Lead go-to-market strategy and commercial launches for new products and/or features, including pricing, positioning, and sales enablement
- Collaborate closely with Product Management on product strategy and roadmap
- Identify and build business cases for new products through market analysis, client/member feedback, and internal cross-functional collaboration
- Collaborate with B2B Marketing and Consumer Marketing on product content and promotion strategies
- Articulate the value proposition of Livongo’s products and position them to compete effectively in the marketplace
- Inspire confidence in Livongo products, internally and externally
Our successful candidate will have:
- 10+ years’ marketing and/or product marketing experience
- Specific experience in product marketing with a technology or healthcare company
- A track record of launching and commercializing successful products
- The flexibility and agility to work cross-functionally, in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with fluid objectives and priorities
- Exceptional marketing skills in areas such as: customer understanding, consumer empathy, pricing, product positioning, and sales enablement
- Strong communication skills that facilitate presenting and communicating information in a clear and compelling manner
- Intellectual curiosity: the ability to see the possibilities and willingness to experiment in order to learn
- Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking
- A passion for Livongo solutions and mission
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related degree
Impress us even more
- An MBA
- Start-up experience
Why Join Livongo?
Our Work Truly Matters: Welcome to a new era of healthcare. Livongo combines data science, behavior enablement, and clinical impact to make it easier for people to stay healthy. Our Members seamlessly manage chronic and behavioral health conditions on one platform.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? Livongo’s innovative solution utilizes advanced coaching and real-time, personalized insights to increase Member satisfaction, improve clinical outcomes, and reduce overall healthcare spending. Here you can truly improve people’s lives.
Focus on PEOPLE: Voted one the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Right now. Come help us achieve our mission to make a tangible difference for our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.