This is product creation and marketing in the age of next-generation digital health. It's innovative and awesome and rich with opportunity. If you love to strategize, brainstorm, collaborate and produce, come wow us. We value diversity, creativity and a fresh perspective.
In your role as Senior Manager of Product Marketing, you’ll be responsible for launching and sustaining the commercial success of Livongo’s portfolio of products and features in the marketplace. This is your chance to stretch your wings in two directions, managing both from the development side of marketing, and the customer-facing side, positioning our products after launch. You’ll identify market needs and market capitalization strategies, working with Product Management to optimize product capabilities, features, pricing and messaging. Core competencies that will help ensure your success include analytical and strategic thinking, communications skills, intellectual curiosity, and the ability to manage projects with flexibility and agility.
This position offers personal gratification and growth during a milestone period in our company history. Lead and shine, while you not only build Livongo’s reach and brand, but also empower people with chronic and behavioral conditions to live better, healthier lives.
- Lead go-to-market strategy and commercial launches for new products and/or features, including pricing, positioning, and sales enablement
- Collaborate closely with Product Management on product strategy and roadmap
- Identify and build business cases for new products through market analysis, client/member feedback, and internal cross-functional collaboration
- Collaborate with B2B Marketing and Consumer Marketing on product content and promotion strategies
- Articulate the value proposition of Livongo’s products and position them to compete effectively in the marketplace
- Inspire confidence in Livongo products, internally and externally
Our successful candidate will have:
- 10+ years’ marketing and/or product marketing experience
- Specific experience in product marketing with a technology or healthcare company
- A track record of launching and commercializing successful products
- The flexibility and agility to work cross-functionally, in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with fluid objectives and priorities
- Exceptional marketing skills in areas such as: customer understanding, consumer empathy, pricing, product positioning, and sales enablement
- Strong communication skills that facilitate presenting and communicating information in a clear and compelling manner
- Intellectual curiosity: the ability to see the possibilities and willingness to experiment in order to learn
- Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking
- A passion for Livongo solutions and mission
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related degree
Impress us even more
- An MBA
- Start-up experience
Why Join Livongo?
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter? Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. Here you can truly improve lives.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.