Nothing has greater visibility within Livongo than the Member experience. This is truly your chance to step into an innovative and exciting role, in which your leadership will make a direct difference in the lives of thousands of people.
Your ultimate goal will be to optimize the Member experience. Come be a change leader, working cross-functionally with other executives to influence people, policy, processes, practices, and/or system changes, always with the Member in mind. Your responsibilities leading the team will be both strategic and hands-on, as you drive focus, prioritization, execution, and accountability. You’ll report to the Senior Vice President of Operations, and work closely with other key stakeholders to understand critical member interactions, oversee and execute new program and product launches, and improve the member experience with the 3rd party call center, and with inhouse teams.
If you’re our ideal candidate, you have a stellar background in member experience, complaint handling and regulatory requirements. Your core competencies include leadership, communication, program management, critical thinking, problem-solving, team-building and collaboration, all with a strong executive presence.
For a people-focused leader with energy and drive, this is truly a momentous opportunity, at a milestone time in our company’s history.
- Grow, lead and inspire all Member Support personnel, including our 3rd-party call center and internal teammates handling Quality, Training, Escalations, and Operations
- Oversee all Member Support projects, programs, and processes
- Guide the team toward finding innovative solutions to improve customer satisfaction and retention
- Define, track, analyze and report on key performance indicators to determine effectiveness and efficiency
- Disseminate insights from Member Support interactions throughout the business, working cross-functionally to incorporate these insights into actionable improvements
- Collaborate with other executives to develop Livongo strategy and future direction
- Develop service policies, programs, and systems to support strategic direction
- Continually improve and innovate Livongo processes, based on best practices
- Assist in the development and delivery of Member Experience improvement and Quality training/programs
- Identify opportunities to drive meaningful improvement in issue resolution, reducing required customer time and effort
- Provide Member Support leadership with regard to all facets of operations, analysis, and performance management
- Direct planning activities for operating budgets and forecasts
Our successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in a similar role, with a background in member experience, complaint handling and regulatory requirements
- Call center management experience
- Proven, outstanding leadership and team-building abilities
- A strong executive presence
- Passion for delivering an excellent customer experience
- Tangible, measurable examples of leading projects and people to produce results
- Demonstrable strategy, planning and management skills
- Excellent communication, meeting facilitation, and presentation skills
- Strong prioritizing and program/project management skills
- A proven ability to drive meaningful improvements in issue resolution
- The ability to balance competing priorities in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- A proven ability to challenge the status quo
- Strong cognitive reasoning and critical-thinking skills
- Cross-functional collaboration skills, with the ability to manage by influence
- Energy, integrity, resourcefulness and drive
- Flexibility to travel
Thrill us even more:
- Experience with Salesforce, JIRA, Zendesk, or similar issue-tracking platforms
- Experience in a medical device, pharmaceutical or other highly-regulated industry
- Experience supporting a team during FDA inspections
- Experience initiating and administering CAPAs, SOPs, QSPs, etc.
Why Join Livongo?
Our Work Truly Matters: Welcome to a new era of healthcare. Livongo combines data science, behavior enablement, and clinical impact to make it easier for people to stay healthy. Our Members seamlessly manage chronic and behavioral health conditions on one platform.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? Livongo’s innovative solution utilizes advanced coaching and real-time, personalized insights to increase Member satisfaction, improve clinical outcomes, and reduce overall healthcare spending. Here you can truly improve people’s lives.
Focus on PEOPLE: Voted one the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Right now. Come help us achieve our mission to make a tangible difference for our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.