At Livongo, data is at the heart of our culture of innovation. We’re looking for a Data Science analytics team leader to collaborate with Product Management and Marketing as we work toward optimizing our UX and messaging.
As the Senior Manager of Product Analytics, your main focus will be to measure member experience and guide product decisions, ultimately making Livongo’s products more valuable, delightful and intuitive to our Members. We’re looking for someone with at least 5 years of experience in Product/Data Analytics, with proven success hiring, leading and developing a team. In addition to technical data science skills, core competencies such as leadership, collaboration, decision-making, communication and flexibility will be key to your success.
This role offers the challenge and excitement of converting data analysis into real-life benefits. Come help us break new ground, while measurably improving lives and saving millions in healthcare costs.
- Interpret metrics to infer users’ mental models and dissolve barriers to product adoption and usage
- Measure the impact of Member activations, retention, engagement, and feature-level metrics on business metrics such as CAC, LTV, and revenue growth
- Provide metrics and user data to inform Product teams for roadmap and feature decisions
- Help Product and Marketing teams use experimentation (A/B testing) and cohorting to test assumptions and launch new marketing campaigns, features and product releases
- Understand and effectively apply knowledge of the ways in which product analytics connect to business and product strategy
- As the business scales, build and manage a team of Product Data Scientists, managing hiring, coaching, training and mentoring for your team
- Craft new approaches for tracking product/Member data and identify errors
- Standardize definitions and develop a common language for colleagues to understand KPIs and ensure the consistency of data-driven decisions
- Successfully partner with Product and Marketing teams to standardize daily, weekly, and monthly cohorted reporting
Our successful candidate will have:
- Must possess 8-10 years overall experience
- 5+ years of work experience in product/data analytics or a related discipline
- Ideally, 2+ years of management experience, preferably within a digital business (SaaS or D2C a plus)
- A proven track record hiring, leading and developing a team
- Experience with product metrics such as engagement and retention, CAC/LTV, conversion funnels, etc.
- A passion for using data to inform decision-making
- A knack for using data to tell stories
- A proven track record of generating buy-in for ideas and initiatives
- Data science experience (SQL, Python, R) and familiarity with managing large data sets
- The ability to collaborate and communicate with Product Managers and help them craft hypotheses, and define and measure KPIs
- Strong collaboration skills and the ability to gain trust and influence others
- Confidence working with ambiguity, unknown variables, and missing context (and the ability to find ways to bridge those gaps when necessary)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present and communicate data to senior management
- A strong grasp of business operations and drivers, with keen business sense
- Great active listening skills to infer business needs and underlying context
- A self-starter approach, with strong motivation and drive for excellence
Why Join Livongo?
Our Work Truly Matters: Welcome to a new era of healthcare. Livongo combines data science, behavior enablement, and clinical impact to make it easier for people to stay healthy. Our Members seamlessly manage chronic and behavioral health conditions on one platform.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? Livongo’s innovative solution utilizes advanced coaching and real-time, personalized insights to increase Member satisfaction, improve clinical outcomes, and reduce overall healthcare spending. Here you can truly improve people’s lives.
Focus on PEOPLE: Voted one the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Right now. Come help us achieve our mission to make a tangible difference for our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.