Very few businesses can equal Livongo’s focus on growth, hiring and innovation. Here you will apply your analytical skills to help us continually enhance our recruiting strength during this milestone period in our history. We are seeking an experienced and motivated compensation guru to act in a consultative role with management, as we respond to the competitive nature of the job market, ensuring our ability to attract and retain world-class talent.
In your role as Senior Compensation Manager you’ll lead all efforts to assess, anticipate and optimize our compensation packages, acting as SME and liaison between HR, Recruiting, and upper management. You’ll leverage your leadership and strategic compensation management skills to align our hiring programs and policies with our high-level business objectives. Serving as an employee champion and change agent, you’ll bring vision and value to both our company and our employees, in an exciting growth environment. This is your chance to shine in an HR leadership role, while exploring the fascinating field of digital healthcare technology.
- Lead Livongo’s compensation management strategy
- Cultivate and apply general job market expertise, including salary and benefits trends
- Build and lead a small compensation-focused team as the company grows
- Guide management with strategic recommendations for current or future salary and benefits packages
- Ensure that Livongo’s comp plans remain competitive in the employer marketplace, with respect to various geographic regions
- Predict future trends in employee comp
- Lead company-wide efforts to gather and analyze hiring and personnel-related data, especially data related to compensation
- Map out total forecasted spending for Livongo’s hiring and comp plans, including employee retention spending
- Communicate compensation and hiring trends using sophisticated compensation models and metrics
- Develop and lead a process by which we continually analyze the link between compensation and employee motivation and satisfaction
- Serve as SME with regard to employee career path options, providing recommendations to management
- Partner with Recruiting to negotiate with and close on candidates when needed
- Develop creative and compelling new ideas for employee benefits and perks
- Conduct strategic analysis of workforce data to identify trends and provide insightful, actionable recommendations, partnering with key stakeholders to understand business challenges
- Perform specialized research studies on a range of compensation topics, as assigned
- Analyze and interpret data for summary reports
Our successful candidate will have:
- 8+ years’ experience in employee compensation
- Expertise in the field of labor costs, salary analysis and benefits structures
- Experience managing people and building teams
- Extensive experience performing data collection and analysis
- Employee performance metrics expertise
- Outstanding Excel or SQL skills
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to advise and influence high-level management
- Skill and finesse with creating and delivering engaging verbal/ Powerpoint presentations
- The ability to drive collaboration and results within your team
- Project management skills, with extreme attention to detail
- Natural people skills, with a genuine desire to help people
- Excellent business judgment
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field
Impress us even more:
- Certification as a Compensation Professional
- A Master’s degree
- Experience in start-up and public companies
Why Join Livongo?
Our Work Truly Matters: Welcome to a new era of healthcare. Livongo combines data science, behavior enablement, and clinical impact to make it easier for people to stay healthy. Our Members seamlessly manage chronic and behavioral health conditions on one platform.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? Livongo’s innovative solution utilizes advanced coaching and real-time, personalized insights to increase Member satisfaction, improve clinical outcomes, and reduce overall healthcare spending. Here you can truly improve people’s lives.
Focus on PEOPLE: Voted one the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Right now. Come help us achieve our mission to make a tangible difference for our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.