Livongo products are changing the way companies approach employee healthcare, and the way patients and physicians communicate. Take a leadership role in this new age of healthcare, personally guiding Livongo clients as they help their employees achieve a higher level of health and well-being.
In your role as Senior Product Manager, you’ll manage products for Livongo’s Enterprise Platform, owning both the overarching product strategy and the tactical details of new product initiatives, with a specific focus on reporting, billing and data exchanges. Your products will connect Livongo members to the broader healthcare ecosystem for improved product personalization and condition management. In addition, your efforts will help enable Livongo’s rapid growth objectives across the entire breadth of the healthcare ecosystem, by ensuring support for multiple business models across different programs and distribution channels.
We’re looking for a Product leader with a keen customer focus and a desire (and proven ability) to rapidly deliver results at scale. Livongo fosters a high-energy, quick-moving, collaborative environment, where a team player with nimbleness and adaptability fits in beautifully.
Are you ready to be a part of something big? To improve lives? Come talk to us.
- Design and own both the overarching product strategy and the tactical details of new product initiatives in the Enterprise (B2B) area of Livongo‘s product stack
- Partner with SMEs – including Data Science, Client Management, Engineering and Clinical Product teams – to manage information exchanged with clients and partners through reports, data files, APIs, and the systems that support them
- Define strategy and product roadmaps that enable secure, accurate, and scalable reporting and data exchange capabilities
- Work closely with cross-functional teams and SMEs to develop prioritized product requirements and document product capabilities
- Set and use project KPIs to drive evaluation and decision-making
- Advocate for project support from key decision makers
- Travel for business up to 20% of the month
Our successful candidate will have:
- 5+ years of Product Management experience in a B2B environment with progressively increasing responsibility
- Experience in and passion for at least one of the following areas (bonus points for more than one): B2B Reporting, Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence, Analytics, Electronic Health Records systems, and healthcare data standards (EDI, FHIR, HL7, etc.)
- Proven success developing and implementing product strategy
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to distill complex concepts for a non-technical audience
- Exceptional project management skills, with superb attention to detail
- A metrics-driven approach, with the ability to set and track individual project metrics that are linked to company goals
- Experience working closely with a diverse set of cross-functional teams and SMEs
- The ability to work nimbly across multiple projects and balance competing priorities
- A desire to learn and share knowledge
- Comfort and productivity with business travel
- A 4-year college degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field
- Experience in the healthcare industry or a similarly-regulated environment
- Experience with healthcare Revenue Cycle Management
Why Join Livongo?
Our Work Truly Matters: Welcome to a new era of healthcare. Livongo combines data science, behavior enablement, and clinical impact to make it easier for people to stay healthy. Our Members seamlessly manage chronic and behavioral health conditions on one platform.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? Livongo’s innovative solution utilizes advanced coaching and real-time, personalized insights to increase Member satisfaction, improve clinical outcomes, and reduce overall healthcare spending. Here you can truly improve people’s lives.
Focus on PEOPLE: Voted one the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Right now. Come help us achieve our mission to make a tangible difference for our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.