This is your chance to make your mark in a red-hot, cutting-edge field, with breakthrough solutions. If you have experience and passion for consumer marketing, customer usage, retention and growth, we’d love to meet you.
In your role as Growth Marketing Associate you’ll support Livongo’s Enrollment team, participating in the development of various marketing campaigns and contributing to the creation of compelling marketing materials. This position will be critical to the operational success of the team and ultimately to overall member satisfaction.
This role is a great fit for someone who’s detail-oriented, masterful at juggling multiple projects, and who wants to learn and grow in the growth marketing space. In addition, we’re looking for core competencies such as organization, the desire to learn, a knack for analyzing data and a passion for Livongo’s mission. Come find exciting innovation opportunities and personal gratification, during a time of explosive growth for our company.
- Support the Growth Marketing team with various enrollment projects and campaigns
- Contribute to the content and production of a wide variety of marketing materials, including:
- Landing pages
- PowerPoint presentations
- Email campaigns or updates
- Print collateral
- Launch and analyze A/B and multivariate tests, working with the data science team when necessary
- Cultivate deep member empathy and understanding
- Perform member research to glean insights and identify new growth opportunities
- 1-3 years of experience in a growth, consumer marketing, or strategy and operations role
- Experience in (and/or intuition for) driving member value and business growth
- The ability to execute end-to-end projects with excellence
- A knack for forming trust-based relationships with a diverse team and cross-functional partners
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A creative and strategic approach to problem-solving
- A strong data orientation, including a knack for analyzing results, extracting insights, and making data-driven decisions
- The ability to “connect the dots” across contexts and data sets, including quantitative and qualitative data
- A bias toward experimentation and informed action, motivated by generating results and achieving targets
- A passion for Livongo’s mission to help all people with chronic conditions live better and healthier livesAvailability to work out of our Mountain View, CA office
Impress us even more
- Working familiarity with SQL
- Familiarity/expertise with HTML
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat, Photoshop, and/or Sketch
- Experience with PowerPoint or Google Slides
- Experience with email marketing
- Experience with print collateral
- Consumer technology experience
- Healthcare industry experience
Why Join Livongo?
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter? Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. Here you can truly improve lives.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.