Livongo was created because people with chronic conditions like diabetes needed better options for healthcare support. Our members with chronic or behavioral health conditions are such an essential component of our very existence that we have created an executive-level role specifically to support member advocacy. Here your leadership will actually change lives for the better.
In your role as VP of Client Implementation you will infuse our members-first philosophy into all that we do. You’ll lead member communication activities to promote and continually optimize member awareness, enrollment, and retention. You’ll own the member messaging platform as well as the analytics that drive our success and enhance our ability to silence noisy healthcare.
In addition to deep customer relationship management and marketing experience, we’re specifically looking for core competencies such as strategic vision, leadership ability, an executive presence, exceptional communication and presentation skills, problem-solving talent, and a bit of chutzpah.
If you have a passion for customer relations, this role could be an extremely gratifying career experience for you. This is a pivotal time in Livongo’s expansion and innovation, and we’ve already made healthcare history. Join the healthcare pioneers that Forbes has marked for billion-dollar success.
- Guide, oversee and inspire the Client Implementation teams
- Own all client implementation and member-relevant efforts
- Oversee the operating expense budget and budget-to-actual comparison and analysis
- Optimize the platform for promoting and enhancing member advocacy throughout Livongo
- Drive enrollment and revenue growth to exceed budget targets
- Develop metrics by which to evaluate client implementation, member enrollment and satisfaction
- Craft actionable responses to metrics/data analysis, creating projects that continually drive improvement and growth
- Develop creative new approaches to increase member enrollment
- Create dashboards to reflect metrics
- Infuse our enhanced member insight into meaningful endeavors in cross-functional areas of the company
- Serve as a liaison with the executive leadership team, anticipating and prioritizing projects to support high-level company objectives
- Drive high-impact program and process improvements
- Manage, guide, and inspire the Client Implementation teams
- Expert customer relationship management and marketing experience (15+ years)
- High-level leadership and team-building experience
- Stellar public speaking and presentation experience, including comfort and finesse collaborating with C-level executives
- A proactive leadership style, with strong listening skills
- Executive presence
- Willingness to take risks
- The ability to create and execute intricate, data-driven project plans, while meeting deadlines
- A creative approach to problem-solving, and the ability to problem-solve in real-time
- Proven success with strategic and visionary thinking
- Knowledge of both the health-tech industry and chronic health conditions
- A passion for Livongo’s mission and culture
- A portfolio illustrating effective member communications campaigns
- A Bachelor’s degree (Masters preferred)
Why Join Livongo?
Our Work Truly Matters: Welcome to a new era of healthcare. Livongo combines data science, behavior enablement, and clinical impact to make it easier for people to stay healthy. Our Members seamlessly manage chronic and behavioral health conditions on one platform.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? Livongo’s innovative solution utilizes advanced coaching and real-time, personalized insights to increase Member satisfaction, improve clinical outcomes, and reduce overall healthcare spending. Here you can truly improve people’s lives.
Focus on PEOPLE: Voted one the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Right now. Come help us achieve our mission to make a tangible difference for our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.