Come thrive in a dynamic, creative, collaborative environment at a fast-growing market leader. This is your opportunity to take a leadership role as we measurably improve lives for our members, while simplifying and reducing the costs of healthcare.
Livongo is seeking a product management professional with the experience, passion and skills to advance our growing product innovation efforts. In the role of Senior Clinical Product Manager, you’ll own a significant section of the Clinical Product portfolio and shape our product roadmap. Your specific product portfolio will be geared toward our multicondition clinical interventions, especially medications.
This meaningful, exciting work is based in Mountain View, CA, with some travel required.
- Manage the development process for products that deliver measurable improvements in clinical outcomes for people living with chronic disease
- Design and own both the overarching product strategy and the tactical details of new product initiatives
- Work closely with Clinical Strategy colleagues to infuse the best of medical knowledge into our software products
- Conduct market and user research to determine optimal strategies and business models
- Create and maintain product roadmaps
- Work closely with cross-functional teams and SMEs to build product requirements, priorities and documentation
- Develop wireframes and prototypes
- Set and use project KPIs to drive evaluation and decision-making
- Lobby effectively for internal resource allocation and approval, as needed
- Travel up to 20% of each month
Our successful candidate will have:
- Experience in and passion for improving access to effective medications for people living with chronic conditions
- Strong familiarity with the major players and incentives that impact how medications are used in healthcare today – PBMs, pharmaceutical companies, payors, pharmacies, and prescribers
- 3+ years’ progressive product management responsibility for software products, with evidence of moving past execution to leading strategic solution development
- A demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams in sizable new initiatives
- Pride of ownership in delivering results for the products you manage as well as those you have influenced through other product managers
- Experience working closely with Clinical SMEs
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time
- 4-year college degree in a related field
Impress us even more:
- Past product development work on medication access or optimization
- Past product work influencing clinical decision making
- Past work delivering a tech-enabled clinical service
- Familiarity with cardiometabolic conditions, especially diabetes mellitus, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, and behavioral health
- Past experience working directly with clinicians such as coaches, care managers, nurses, pharmacists or physicians
Why Join Livongo?
Our Work Truly Matters: Welcome to a new era of healthcare. Livongo combines data science, behavior enablement, and clinical impact to make it easier for people to stay healthy. Our Members seamlessly manage chronic and behavioral health conditions on one platform.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? Livongo’s innovative solution utilizes advanced coaching and real-time, personalized insights to increase Member satisfaction, improve clinical outcomes, and reduce overall healthcare spending. Here you can truly improve people’s lives.
Focus on PEOPLE: Voted one the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Right now. Come help us achieve our mission to make a tangible difference for our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.