- Apply innovative approaches to deploy machine learning models to help Livongo achieve development objectives
- Work with Scala, Python, Tensorflow, Keras to build real-world products using ML
- Collaborate closely on intriguing technical projects with data scientists, data engineers, product managers, design specialists, and clinical researchers
- Identify opportunities and propose new ways to apply ML to solve challenging technical and data engineering problems and thus improve business results
- A proven track record deploying machine learning models to solve challenging technical and software engineering problems on production environments
- Expertise in machine learning theory, as well as practical tricks for working with and delivering training machine learning models
- Experience with the following:
- Infrastructure systems
- Applications in healthcare
- Recommendation engines
- Time-series analysis and signal processing
- IoT devices
- Deep familiarity with the entire ML algorithm life-cycle (modeling approach ideation, data exploration/shaping, training, evaluation, tuning)
- Strong engineering/DevOps habits such as version control, containers, CI (Jenkins, etc.), and JIRA
- Skill delivering ML products quickly, using repeatable but flexible modeling approaches
- Familiarity with the most recent machine learning research, trends and results
- A knack for identifying and experimenting with different technical approaches to creatively solve problems
- Experience designing and building useful, maintainable code
- The ability to balance the need for fast delivery of projects with the need for incremental cleanup and refactoring along the way
- High productivity during collaboration
- Respect for personal privacy and corporate confidentiality
- A passion for building robust, high-quality products that use machine learning
Impress Us Even More?
- Experience building and maintaining production-level ML infrastructure
- Experience collaborating on CI/CD for the machine learning life-cycle
Why Join Livongo?
Our Work Truly Matters: Welcome to a new era of healthcare. Livongo combines data science, behavior enablement, and clinical impact to make it easier for people to stay healthy. Our Members seamlessly manage chronic and behavioral health conditions on one platform.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? Livongo’s innovative solution utilizes advanced coaching and real-time, personalized insights to increase Member satisfaction, improve clinical outcomes, and reduce overall healthcare spending. Here you can truly improve people’s lives.
Focus on PEOPLE: Voted one the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Right now. Come help us achieve our mission to make a tangible difference for our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.