This is your chance to build the marketing machine that will power the next big leap forward in healthcare – as well as the next billion-dollar start-up. Leverage your vision and leadership to retain and expand our growing roster of clients, currently 600+ strong, including 25% of the Fortune 500, fifteen of the nation’s largest health plans, employers of all sizes, and the top two pharmacy benefits managers in the U.S.
We’re seeking an experienced marketer and compelling communicator with demonstrated success in the healthcare space to drive our marketing message, materials and events. You will lead a diverse range of campaigns from creative design through development and execution, leveraging the genius of Livongo’s talented leadership, across multiple departments. Your efforts will drive Client Marketing strategic direction, resulting in improved metrics for retention and cross-sells/upsells.
Do you love to strategize, brainstorm and produce? We value the creative mind and the fresh perspective. Let’s wow each other. This position offers creativity and personal gratification during a time of explosive growth for our company. Lead and shine, while you not only build Livongo’s reach and brand, but also empower people with chronic and behavioral conditions to live better, healthier lives.
- Own the marketing strategy for our rapidly growing roster of clients, including developing and executing the Client Marketing plan
- Through dynamic marketing strategy and tactics, support and accelerate Livongo growth, especially with clients purchasing Livongo for 2+ conditions
- Drive growth through client advocacy in the form of referrals, testimonials and references
- Identify cross-sell and upsell opportunities, and increase customer loyalty and retention
- Build strong relationships with clients through engaging marketing campaigns, building a community of fanatic brand advocates
- Provide marketing support to Client Implementation and Client Success teams, collaborating closely with marketing counterparts in other channels
- Drive Livongo’s client event strategy, working closely with the Client teams
- Build and leverage case studies, client testimonials, client speakers and member success stories
- Arm Client Implementation and Client Success with tools for successful implementation and business reviews
- Develop impactful client communications, including campaigns and newsletters
- Support the Client Advisory Board
- Collaborate with Marketing and Communications to share wins internally and externally
- Design a metrics-driven system for marketing program evaluation
- Collaborate across Livongo, working with senior leadership, Client Implementation, Client Success, Sales, Marketing, Product, Product Marketing, and Member Support teams, and draw upon external support, as needed
- At least 7 years’ marketing experience, with at least 2 years’ experience in the healthcare space
- Demonstrated success marketing to employers, health plans/payers, health systems, providers, and/or governments
- Direct experience managing creative teams
- Strategic and tactical expertise; the ability to plan AND to roll up your sleeves to deliver
- Creative marketing expertise and an eye for visual design
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to craft compelling messaging
- Understanding and appreciation for consumer health engagement
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including demonstrated comfort and finesse communicating with upper management in a highly-professional environment
- The ability to build rapport at all levels within an organization
- Energy and passion for teamwork and collaboration in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- A results-oriented approach with a proven track record of revenue-driving success
- A passion for health, wellness and fitness activities and/or chronic condition causes
- A Bachelor's degree, preferably in marketing, communications or business
Impress us even more:
- Experience in Account Management in health care and/or employee benefits
- CRM and marketing automation (SalesForce, Marketo) experience
Why Join Livongo?
Our Work Truly Matters: 135 million Americans are suffering from chronic conditions. The associated costs are astronomical. Patients feel helpless, overwhelmed and confused.
Welcome to a new era of health. Livongo pioneered Applied Health Signals to reduce complexity and costliness in the healthcare ecosystem. At the intersection of data science, behavior enablement and clinical impact, Livongo is the first company with the technologies and capabilities to silence Noisy Healthcare. Our platform delivers actionable, personalized, and timely data, empowering our members with chronic conditions to live better and healthier lives.
Make an Impact: Top candidates are attracted to Livongo because they want their work to have impact. They want to accomplish something meaningful. Our innovations are making it easier for our members to stay healthy, with better information, personalized guidance, and less healthcare noise. Already serving more than 600 clients and over 100,000 members, Livongo is delivering unmatched clinical results, industry-leading member satisfaction, and demonstrated cost savings. In other words: yes, here you truly will make a difference.
Focus on PEOPLE: We take care of our members, our clients, and our employees, so success is guaranteed. We bring passion and excitement to the workplace, creating a fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment, powered by smart, fun, passionate individuals with wildly diverse professional backgrounds.
Diversity and Inclusion: Without a doubt, our inclusive environment has made us stronger, as a team and as a company. Our employment decisions are based solely on the candidate’s strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to the candidate’s success in their new position. For more information, see our EEO statement below.
The Next Billion-Dollar Startup: Our growth and innovation to-date has been news-making. We are on the threshold of very big things. Right now. This is the time to join Livongo. Come help us achieve our mission to make a tangible difference, for real people.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.