- Provide creative and implementation support for Enrollment Marketing projects, such as:
- Enrollment-related campaigns, events, and collateral
- Multi-channel member acquisition email and direct-mail campaigns
- Member communications
- A/B testing and campaign execution, using Salesforce Marketing Cloud or a similar program, like Pardot
- Use internal systems to track and analyze campaign performance
- Update dashboards with campaign performance data
- Segment and identify audiences for optimized campaign targeting
- Provide management with recommendations on strategies, roadmaps, and operating plans for client and member-facing communications
- Build excitement over Livongo advancements, both internally and externally
- Cultivate new ideas that directly correlate to specific market/member needs
- Provide content input and implementation management for creation of enrollment campaign materials
- Gather input, create, format, and edit presentation slides
- Effectively communicate with internal teams on campaign execution
- 2-4 years’ experience in a Marketing or Project Management role
- A track record of successfully managing and executing on a variety of projects, specifically hands-on experience executing email and direct mail marketing campaigns
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to build rapport and lead marketing discussions with clients
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Passion for Livongo’s mission
- Extreme attention to detail, accuracy, and accountability
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience using CRM and marketing automation
- A strong drive for flawless execution and delivery
- A natural tendency to create order from chaos
- Resourcefulness, creativity and drive
- The ability to thrive in an atmosphere of collaboration and teamwork
- Energy and passion for delivering results in a fast-paced, fluid environment
Impress us even more:
- More than a year’s experience using a system like Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget), Pardot, Hubspot, Eloqua, SilverPop, or Marketo
- HTML skills
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Healthcare and/or diabetes experience
- Experience working according to HIPAA guidelines in a regulated environment
- A Bachelor's degree
Why Join Livongo?
Our Work Truly Matters: Welcome to a new era of healthcare. Livongo combines data science, behavior enablement, and clinical impact to make it easier for people to stay healthy. Our Members seamlessly manage chronic and behavioral health conditions on one platform.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? Livongo’s innovative solution utilizes advanced coaching and real-time, personalized insights to increase Member satisfaction, improve clinical outcomes, and reduce overall healthcare spending. Here you can truly improve people’s lives.
Focus on PEOPLE: Voted one the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Right now. Come help us achieve our mission to make a tangible difference for our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.