- Work alongside the design and product team to create a world class mobile experience.
- Technical anchor for our mobile (iOS and/or Android) product offerings.
- Native and hybrid application development, maintenance and release.
- Practice agile development cycles and collaborative coding methodologies.
- Peer mentorship, knowledge sharing and fostering growth of fellow team members.
- 2+ Years of native iOS and/or Android development experience.
- Working knowledge of mobile networking stack and client side persistent data store. (sqlite, core data or equivalent.
- Strong understanding of concurrent programming architecture and best practices.
- Native UI development experience, especially with respect to device and OS compatibility.
- Solid object-oriented design patterns and mentality.
- Solid understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with beta distribution platforms and app store release cycle and processes.
- Experience with one or multiple CI systems. (Jenkins, Xcode Server, GitLab etc)
- Experience implementing mobile centric scalable and performant RESTful API layers.
Why Join Livongo?
Our Work Truly Matters: Welcome to a new era of healthcare. Livongo combines data science, behavior enablement, and clinical impact to make it easier for people to stay healthy. Our Members seamlessly manage chronic and behavioral health conditions on one platform.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? Livongo’s innovative solution utilizes advanced coaching and real-time, personalized insights to increase Member satisfaction, improve clinical outcomes, and reduce overall healthcare spending. Here you can truly improve people’s lives.
Focus on PEOPLE: Voted one the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Right now. Come help us achieve our mission to make a tangible difference for our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.