- Develop and execute test plans and test cases with a strong emphasis on using code to solve technical challenges and shorten the test cycle through automation
- Estimate test efforts, analyze and communicate test results
- Add to and improve our existing test automation framework, tools and technologies, to continually advance the quality bar
- Write specialized testing tools for our software platform, as needed
- Evaluate test cases for inclusion in regression
- Collaborate with teammates in Development, Test and Product Management to design and implement test and validation strategies
- Contribute to the maintenance and expansion of our Continuous Integration (CI) environment
- Identify required improvements in the test and development processes; make contributions to our automation tools, successfully addressing specific needs
- Participate in day-to-day QA activities
- Experience with Selenium test automation frameworks
- Experience with API test automation frameworks (REST, GRPC)
- Experience with TDD automation frameworks (Cucumber)
- Strong knowledge of object oriented programming, along with requisite coding and debugging skills
- Design and development skills in Scala, Java, or Python
- A firm grasp of software design principles, patterns, algorithms, data structures and multi-threading concepts
- The proven ability to translate functional requirements and use cases into working test plans and test cases
- Experience building highly-automated environments using virtual and cloud resources
- Knowledge of continuous integration practices, preferably using Jenkins, Hudson, or Bamboo
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A strong work ethic and an analytical mind
- A Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or a similar field
Impress us even more
- Experience with container technologies like Docker
- Experience with cloud computing services like AWS
- The ability to work across both Windows and Linux
- Demonstrated skill using coding standards and actively participating in code reviews
Why Join Livongo?
Our Work Truly Matters: 135 million Americans live with chronic conditions and 20 percent of adults are dealing with a behavioral health issue. The associated costs are astronomical, and the system for receiving care is confusing and complex.
Welcome to a new era of healthcare. Livongo pioneered the Applied Health Signals category to reduce complexity and costliness in the healthcare ecosystem, and silence Noisy Healthcare. Livongo members can seamlessly manage both behavioral and chronic conditions, including diabetes, hypertension, pre-diabetes, and weight management, on one platform. Leveraging data science and behavior enablement, this platform delivers actionable, personalized, and timely insights, at the moment of greatest impact.
Make an Impact: Top candidates are attracted to Livongo because they want their work to have impact. They want to accomplish something meaningful. Our innovations are making it easier for our members to stay healthy, with better information, personalized guidance, and less healthcare noise. Already serving more than 600 clients and over 150,000 members, Livongo is delivering unmatched clinical results, industry-leading member satisfaction, and demonstrated cost savings. In other words: yes, here you truly will make a difference.
Focus on PEOPLE: We take care of our members, our clients, and our employees, so success is guaranteed. We bring passion and excitement to the workplace, creating a fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment, powered by smart, fun, passionate individuals with wildly diverse professional backgrounds.
Diversity and Inclusion: Without a doubt, our inclusive environment has made us stronger, as a team and as a company. Our employment decisions are based solely on the candidate’s strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to the candidate’s success in their new position. For more information, see our EEO statement below.
The Next Billion-Dollar Startup: Our growth and innovation to-date has been news-making. We are on the threshold of very big things. Right now. This is the time to join Livongo. Come help us achieve our mission to make a tangible difference, for real people.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.