- Develop and execute test plans and test cases with a strong emphasis on using code to solve technical challenges and shorten the test cycle through automation
- Estimate test efforts, analyze and communicate test results
- Add to and improve our existing test automation framework, tools and technologies, to continually advance the quality bar
- Write specialized testing tools for our software platform, as needed
- Evaluate test cases for inclusion in regression
- Collaborate with teammates in Development, Test and Product Management to design and implement test and validation strategies
- Contribute to the maintenance and expansion of our Continuous Integration (CI) environment
- Identify required improvements in the test and development processes; make contributions to our automation tools, successfully addressing specific needs
- Participate in day-to-day QA activities
- Experience with Selenium test automation frameworks
- Experience with API test automation frameworks (REST, GRPC)
- Experience with TDD automation frameworks (Cucumber)
- Strong knowledge of object oriented programming, along with requisite coding and debugging skills
- Design and development skills in Scala, Java, or Python
- A firm grasp of software design principles, patterns, algorithms, data structures and multi-threading concepts
- The proven ability to translate functional requirements and use cases into working test plans and test cases
- Experience building highly-automated environments using virtual and cloud resources
- Knowledge of continuous integration practices, preferably using Jenkins, Hudson, or Bamboo
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A strong work ethic and an analytical mind
- A Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or a similar field
Impress us even more
- Experience with container technologies like Docker
- Experience with cloud computing services like AWS
- The ability to work across both Windows and Linux
- Demonstrated skill using coding standards and actively participating in code reviews
Why Join Livongo?
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter? Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. Here you can truly improve lives.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.