Livongo is seeking a digital guru whose broad experience in online strategies, technologies coding, and innovative design will strengthen Livongo’s brand and reach. This is your chance to help shape Livongo’s web framework during a time of astronomical growth and product expansion. As our new Senior Web Developer, you’ll see your ingenuity put to good use as you build complex web applications from concept through execution, impacting everything from the home page to layout and functionality.
In this role you’ll define site objectives by analyzing user requirements and then envisioning optimal system features and functionality. You’ll also play an integral role in developing the team, providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities. Your contributions will significantly impact Livongo’s brand as a trailblazer in healthcare technology.
With the best practices and technologies at our disposal, Livongo’s talented tech team is focused on making a meaningful impact on the lives of millions of people suffering from chronic conditions. If you’re passionate about technical innovation and being a strong contributor in a meaningful field, let’s talk!
- Maintain, expand, and scale our websites and applications
- Create website layout and user interfaces in standard HTML/CSS
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code, using best practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications based on content, functional and technical needs
- Collaborate with web designers to deliver stunning visual design
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Maintain a deep familiarity with emerging technologies and industry trends and apply them in your work
- 5+ years’ experience in web programming, with outstanding skills
- In-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- The ability to develop and deliver a variety of web applications
- Experience with one or more of the common JS frameworks: Angular, AngularJS, JQuery, React, Prototype
- A deep understanding of REST and/or gRPC
- Knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming, web security, and session management
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics and network analytics tools
- Basic abilities in code optimization, unit testing, and data analytics
- A degree in computer science or a related field, or equivalent work experience
Why Join Livongo?
Our Work Truly Matters: Welcome to a new era of healthcare. Livongo combines data science, behavior enablement, and clinical impact to make it easier for people to stay healthy. Our Members seamlessly manage chronic and behavioral health conditions on one platform.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? Livongo’s innovative solution utilizes advanced coaching and real-time, personalized insights to increase Member satisfaction, improve clinical outcomes, and reduce overall healthcare spending. Here you can truly improve people’s lives.
Focus on PEOPLE: Voted one the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Right now. Come help us achieve our mission to make a tangible difference for our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.