Your daily contributions will include:
- Collaborating with other talented engineers to design and create software features for Livongo’s new data cloud services
- Designing and implementing APIs
- Building software integrations for internal and external users
- Reviewing and upgrading data structures, object-oriented design systems and concurrency algorithms
- Utilizing a wide range of best in class software tools and processes, address technical problems in Livongo’s functional areas such as billing, member enrollment, partner and supplier transactions, etc.
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders to help optimize technology and efficiency in product development, operations and infrastructure
The qualities and experience you bring to the table:
- A solid understanding of data structures, Object-Oriented Design (OOD), functional programming patterns, and algorithms
- Proficiency in Java or Scala
- Solid understanding of REST API's
- Experience working with NoSQL databases
- Excellent grasp of software engineering principles
- Passion, collaboration, and productivity in a cross-functional team environment
- Strong written and verbal skills, including the ability to communicate succinctly, effectively explaining technical concepts to non-technical personnel
- Adaptability in changing work environments, managing new priorities, new instructions, delays, or unexpected events
- A college degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
Why Join Livongo?
Our Work Truly Matters: Welcome to a new era of healthcare. Livongo combines data science, behavior enablement, and clinical impact to make it easier for people to stay healthy. Our Members seamlessly manage chronic and behavioral health conditions on one platform.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? Livongo’s innovative solution utilizes advanced coaching and real-time, personalized insights to increase Member satisfaction, improve clinical outcomes, and reduce overall healthcare spending. Here you can truly improve people’s lives.
Focus on PEOPLE: Voted one the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Right now. Come help us achieve our mission to make a tangible difference for our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.