- Monitor and manage database reliability, availability, and performance
- Manage applications on Amazon Web Services, including VPC, EC2, RDS, CloudFront, CloudWatch, ALB etc.
- Manage and tune MySQL
- Code and script in Shell and Python
- Perform frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
- Support and troubleshoot Linux and the underlying networking application and stacks
Our successful candidate will have:
- In-depth knowledge and experience managing applications on Amazon Web Services, including VPC, EC2, RDS, CloudFront, CloudWatch, ALB etc.
- Solid understanding of relational database concepts
- Experience managing and tuning MySQL
- Ability to code and script. Specifically, Shell and Python
- Comfortable with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
- Strong grasp of configuration management and automation tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible etc.,)
- Experience with Graphite, LogStash and other monitoring and metrics software
- Extensive knowledge and experience supporting and troubleshooting Linux and the underlying networking application and stacks.
- Code management & deployment processes (CI/CD), procedures, and tools
- Experience with containerization and orchestration technologies (Eg: Docker, Kubernetes etc)
Impress us even more:
- Experience with very large databases and distributed database environment
- Knowledge and expertise in Networking Technologies and Cloud Security
- Experience with Terraform, Vault and Sensu is a big plus
- Experience with Postgres/HBase/Hadoop/RedShift Administration is a big plus
- Experience with Security tools like AlienVault, Alert Logic, Sophos is a plus
Why Join Livongo?
Our Work Truly Matters: Welcome to a new era of healthcare. Livongo combines data science, behavior enablement, and clinical impact to make it easier for people to stay healthy. Our Members seamlessly manage chronic and behavioral health conditions on one platform.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? Livongo’s innovative solution utilizes advanced coaching and real-time, personalized insights to increase Member satisfaction, improve clinical outcomes, and reduce overall healthcare spending. Here you can truly improve people’s lives.
Focus on PEOPLE: Voted one the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Right now. Come help us achieve our mission to make a tangible difference for our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.