It’s important to be first, and even more important to be best. At Livongo we’re both. Our success is due in large part to our box-busting product design.
As the Lead Product Designer, Design Systems, your leadership, user empathy and UI skills will drive real social impact. You’ll enjoy creative breadth and variety, working across mobile, web, and device user interfaces.
Ideally, you’re a strategic systems thinker with experience building and maintaining design systems that drive quality and efficiency. Your core competencies include collaboration skills, the ability to influence and persuade others, and a strong drive to achieve results.
Your daily contributions will include
- Leading the development and evolution of our design system as we expand our offerings
- Collaborating with Design, Research, Product, Engineering, and Marketing to guide the holistic product experience
- Driving accessibility standards across design
- Solving complex design problems through authoring and facilitating stakeholder workshops
- Providing mentorship to other team members
The qualities and experience you bring to the table
- An outstanding portfolio that showcases your foundation in product design and design systems
- Exceptional visual and UI design skills with an insistence on quality and design-for-impact
- Experience with complex design systems for growing organizations
- Specific experience with mobile, web, and consumer devices, preferably within the medical field
- A strong understanding and commitment to accessibility
- Experience partnering with Product Management, Engineering, and Brand
- Mastery of Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision and Zeplin
Why Join Livongo?
Our Work Truly Matters: Welcome to a new era of healthcare. Livongo combines data science, behavior enablement, and clinical impact to make it easier for people to stay healthy. Our Members seamlessly manage chronic and behavioral health conditions on one platform.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? Livongo’s innovative solution utilizes advanced coaching and real-time, personalized insights to increase Member satisfaction, improve clinical outcomes, and reduce overall healthcare spending. Here you can truly improve people’s lives.
Focus on PEOPLE: Voted one the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Right now. Come help us achieve our mission to make a tangible difference for our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.