This is not your average client-facing role – and it’s not for the uninspired. This is life in the start-up world – the fast lane. It’s next-generation digital healthcare. It's innovative and awesome and rich with opportunity, as you drive better healthcare and financial benefits for a portfolio of Livongo’s clients and their members.
In your role as a Client Success Manager (CSM) you’ll be on the front lines every day as a trusted adviser for our clients. Part coach, analyst, strategic adviser, project manager, and product expert, our CSMs are continually focused on helping our clients improve the benefits they reap from working with Livongo products and platforms.
- Own a strategic portfolio of Livongo clients, which may include enterprise employers, health plans and providers
- Work with clients to define and execute a Livongo program strategy, integrated with their broader benefit offerings
- Manage the end-to-end renewal process for your clients
- Collaborate with Sales to manage and grow business within the client portfolio
- Convert “model” clients into Livongo advocates, leveraging their success for references, case studies, blogs, etc.
- Drive client success in tangible metrics such as improved member health outcomes, financial benefits, member retention and renewals, and product expansion
- Develop metrics for success/ROI based on each client’s goals and review progress on a regular basis
- Ensure clients and their members are utilizing key product features to maximize success
- Build and maintain productive relationships with key stakeholders at all levels, including benefit managers, VP/SVP/C-Suite execs and consultants
- Identify client challenges and risk areas, develop solutions, and execute proactively to avoid churn
- Maintain high levels of client engagement, satisfaction and loyalty, as measured by high client satisfaction scores
- Maintain “black belt” expertise on Livongo’s product suite, including achieving all certifications standards for the CSM role
- Drive, execute and participate in special events held for or hosted by your clients
- Manage client issues and escalations, collaborating with partner teams such as Client Strategy/Launch, Member Support, Operations, Analytics, R&D, and Sales, as required
- 5+ years of experience working as a CSM at a digital health, healthcare, wellness, benefits or SaaS company
- 10+ years of account management experience
- Experience working on enterprise accounts (with ASP in $100k+ range)
- Experience working closely with C-level / SVP-level executives
- Demonstrated, measurable success running client renewal and expansion campaigns
- Strong presentation and storytelling skills, which will be evaluated during the recruiting process
- Strong interpersonal, relationship-building and listening skills, with a natural, effective consultative styleA sincere interest in your clients and co-workers
- The flexibility and agility to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- A strong results focus, with a passion for finding smarter, better ways to achieve goals
- The ability to influence change and bring enthusiasm and excitement to the workplace
- A process-focused approach, with strong problem-solving skills and keen attention to detail
- The ability to travel up to 30% as needed
Why Join Livongo?
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter? Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. Here you can truly improve lives.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.