This is not your average client-facing role – and it’s not for the uninspired. This is life in the start-up world – the fast lane. It’s next-generation digital healthcare. It's innovative and awesome and rich with opportunity, as you drive better healthcare and financial benefits for a portfolio of Livongo’s clients and their members.
In your role as a Client Success Manager (CSM) you’ll be on the front lines every day as a trusted adviser for our clients. Part coach, analyst, strategic adviser, project manager, and product expert, our CSMs are continually focused on helping our clients improve the benefits they reap from working with Livongo products and platforms.
- Own a strategic portfolio of Livongo clients, which may include enterprise employers, health plans and providers
- Work with clients to define and execute a Livongo program strategy, integrated with their broader benefit offerings
- Manage the end-to-end renewal process for your clients
- Collaborate with Sales to manage and grow business within the client portfolio
- Convert “model” clients into Livongo advocates, leveraging their success for references, case studies, blogs, etc.
- Drive client success in tangible metrics such as improved member health outcomes, financial benefits, member retention and renewals, and product expansion
- Develop metrics for success/ROI based on each client’s goals and review progress on a regular basis
- Ensure clients and their members are utilizing key product features to maximize success
- Build and maintain productive relationships with key stakeholders at all levels, including benefit managers, VP/SVP/C-Suite execs and consultants
- Identify client challenges and risk areas, develop solutions, and execute proactively to avoid churn
- Maintain high levels of client engagement, satisfaction and loyalty, as measured by high client satisfaction scores
- Maintain “black belt” expertise on Livongo’s product suite, including achieving all certifications standards for the CSM role
- Drive, execute and participate in special events held for or hosted by your clients
- Manage client issues and escalations, collaborating with partner teams such as Client Strategy/Launch, Member Support, Operations, Analytics, R&D, and Sales, as required
- 5+ years of experience working as a CSM at a digital health, healthcare, wellness, benefits or SaaS company
- 10+ years of account management experience
- Experience working on enterprise accounts (with ASP in $100k+ range)
- Experience working closely with C-level / SVP-level executives
- Demonstrated, measurable success running client renewal and expansion campaigns
- Strong presentation and storytelling skills, which will be evaluated during the recruiting process
- Strong interpersonal, relationship-building and listening skills, with a natural, effective consultative styleA sincere interest in your clients and co-workers
- The flexibility and agility to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- A strong results focus, with a passion for finding smarter, better ways to achieve goals
- The ability to influence change and bring enthusiasm and excitement to the workplace
- A process-focused approach, with strong problem-solving skills and keen attention to detail
- The ability to travel up to 30% as needed
Why Join Livongo?
Our Work Truly Matters: Welcome to a new era of healthcare. Livongo combines data science, behavior enablement, and clinical impact to make it easier for people to stay healthy. Our Members seamlessly manage chronic and behavioral health conditions on one platform.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? Livongo’s innovative solution utilizes advanced coaching and real-time, personalized insights to increase Member satisfaction, improve clinical outcomes, and reduce overall healthcare spending. Here you can truly improve people’s lives.
Focus on PEOPLE: Voted one the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Right now. Come help us achieve our mission to make a tangible difference for our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.