Here at Livongo we deliver product innovation and marketing in the age of next-generation digital healthcare. This is your chance to make your mark in a red-hot, cutting-edge field, with breakthrough solutions for preventing and managing chronic health conditions such as diabetes and hypertension. If you’re a successful marketer with a strong background in marketing to people with Medicare, we’d love to meet you. We value creativity, strategic thinking and hands-on leadership.
In your role as Growth Marketing Manager, you’ll drive Livongo member acquisition identifying new ways to attract people with Medicare. You’ll collaborate with Product, Engineering, Client Success and Data Science to capitalize on growth opportunities and achieve departmental goals. Ultimately your efforts will increase enrollment rates, thus directly impacting Livongo’s bottom line.
In this role you’ll find exciting innovation opportunities and personal gratification, during a time of explosive growth for our company. Lead and shine, while you build innovative programs to drive enrollment.
- Drive member acquisition/enrollment by developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns through a variety of channels targeting people with chronic conditions using Medicare
- Identify and capitalize on opportunities for revenue growth
- Develop and execute creative new marketing campaigns, working with the Content team to bring the campaigns to life
- Drive and manage A/B and multivariate tests; deliver results as well as insights for the rest of the team
- Perform research to glean insights and new growth opportunities
- Define, drive and measure KPIs for all initiatives
- Represent Growth Marketing as a strategic asset for Livongo and our clients
- Continuously innovate our approach to Growth Marketing
- Inspire customer confidence in Livongo consumer marketing expertise and analytics
- 5+ years of experience in a Growth Marketing role, driving the acquisition of people with Medicare
- Strong experience in consumer marketing
- A proven track record of driving projects to completion
- A natural people-orientation and knack for quickly forming trust-based relationships with diverse sets of people
- A well-honed system for managing time and priorities, even if those priorities shift to meet customer needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A creative approach to problem solving, and the ability to problem-solve in real-time
- Strong analytical skills, with a knack for analyzing results, providing insights and making the decision to move forward, based on supporting data
- Success working cross-functionally and influencing teams
- A passion for Livongo’s mission to help all people with chronic conditions live better and healthier lives
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field
- Availability to work remote or out of our Mountain View, CA office
Impress us even more
- An MBA
- Background in healthcare, specifically Medicare
- Start-up experience
Why Join Livongo?
Our Work Truly Matters: Welcome to a new era of healthcare. Livongo combines data science, behavior enablement, and clinical impact to make it easier for people to stay healthy. Our Members seamlessly manage chronic and behavioral health conditions on one platform.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? Livongo’s innovative solution utilizes advanced coaching and real-time, personalized insights to increase Member satisfaction, improve clinical outcomes, and reduce overall healthcare spending. Here you can truly improve people’s lives.
Focus on PEOPLE: Voted one the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Right now. Come help us achieve our mission to make a tangible difference for our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.