LiveRamp provides the identity resolution services and integrations that are the foundation for omnichannel marketing. Our services transform the technology platforms used by our customers into people-based marketing channels that improve the relevancy of marketing, and ultimately allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they adore.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Do you love working with incredibly smart people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you thrive in highly cross-functional roles that work across product, marketing and sales? Are you excited to work daily with clients to deliver technical solutions that drive substantial revenue growth for the LiveRamp TV business? Consider joining us. This role will be based out of our New York office.
- 5+ years experience in a technical production, data, delivery or similar client facing role.
- TV / digital / adtech experience preferred.
- Problem solver extraordinaire. We don't have all the answers, but you'll need to find them.
- Superb communication skills, both verbal and written, and ease presenting to client teams.
- Intermediate computer science skills or the ability to learn quickly.
- Familiarity with project management processes is preferable but not required.
- Diligent and prompt, working as needed to always answer emails/calls within 12 hours.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).
- Desire to work in New York. We will relocate you if necessary.
- Execute and oversee data processes both custom and automated for clients on a daily basis, bridging the gap between LiveRamp products and client use cases for TV.
- Work closely with clients to deliver TV campaigns and measurement solutions and solve technical challenges as they arise.
- Project manage client TV workflows in order to delight clients, while managing expectations.
- Host frequent operational calls and delivery status updates with client teams to ensure alignment.
- Identify product improvements and new opportunities for LiveRamp TV.
- Act as a TV consultant externally and internally, working with LiveRamp sales, product, and business development teams.
- Contribute towards building a great company.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of New York – the best city in the world, and take advantage of our commute
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.