Product Operations Analyst
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
LiveRamp is looking for a full-time Product Operations Analyst to add to our growing identity product team. Our Identity solutions provide customers with valuable embedded identity resolution products used to make critical business decisions in this important part of our product organization.
This role works within the identity development team with close collaboration with the identity product team connecting our identity resolution and data enrichment products to customers. Working closely with internal and external stakeholders, you will manage, execute, quality test, fulfill, and troubleshoot identity and data enrichment deliverables in both pre-sales and post-sales settings. A typical day involves tracking and managing multiple projects and deliverables, writing custom SQL code for execution and quality assurance, executing pre-existing tools/products to produce client deliverables, working directly with customers on questions related to deliverables, and working closely with the rest of the product and development teams to enhance current tools and produce defined client deliverables.
The Identity Product Team continuously drives to make our customers happy by solving their complex problems and have fun doing it. We work in a fast- paced environment that empowers team members to make decisions in a small team setting. We are looking for a self-starter that welcomes challenges and has fun solving complex problems to join us.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and external stakeholders to manage multiple projects
- Manage, execute, quality test, deliver, and troubleshoot identity and data enrichment deliverables
- Execute custom SQL to troubleshoot and validate deliverables
- Use pre-existing tools to deliver products to clients
- Synthesize findings in large data sets into easily digestible content
- Answer customer questions related to data trends they are seeing
- Respond to issues escalated to level 2 client support
- Respond to other research requests raised by internal and external stakeholders
- Work with other product team members to enhance processes and tools
Your team will:
- Provide all of the Tools and Training you need to understand our methodology
- Give you amazing teammates with a great work environment
- Equip you with the right tools to perform your job
- Give any necessary guidance on your projects
- Listen and act on and feedback and ideas that you have to optimize processes and enhance customer experiences
- Expose you to the Product Development Lifecycle (PDLC)
- Offer you opportunities to build your skillset and provide plenty of growth opportunities
- 2+ Years of experience in a Data Analyst position
- Proficiency in SQL (You must know joins, unions, sub-selects, grouping, etc..)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets (You must know Vlookups and Pivot Tables like the back of your hand)
- Analytical thinking with a proven ability to solve complex, technical problems
- Great communication/summarization skills
- Past experiences of both contributing individually as well as part of a team
- Prioritization and multitasking skills
- Constant drive to exceed expectations
- Extract,Transform,Load (ETL) Experience
- Unix/Bash Experience (grep, cat, awk, sed, diff, etc..)
- Previous Quality Assurance Experience
- CRM and Data Warehouse management experience
- Marketing data or analytics industry experience
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, long term care, accident and critical illness insurance, pre-tax accounts (health, dependent and commuter), and a family forming benefit through Carrot. Plus Milk Stork, backup child and elder care, and discount on pet insurance, mental health support (via Talkspace)
- FlexPerks reimbursement program to provide flexibility and choice ($375/quarter) for fitness, emotional, financial, family, travel and entertainment, convenience and security expenses. (U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan - 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we prove you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you're located
- Location: work remotely
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
The approximate annual base compensation range is $110,000 to $166,750. The actual offer, reflecting the total compensation package and benefits, will be determined by a number of factors including the applicant's experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, geography, as well as internal equity among our team.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.