LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
The Senior Sales Director - Strategic Accounts creates, identifies, and closes sales for the entire LiveRamp portfolio of solutions within a specific geographical region, industry, or set of named accounts. Prior experience selling marketing software, business intelligence, or analytics platforms in the enterprise space is required. This person must be a self-starting closer who can create a large pipeline of business within a short period of time and work with existing clients as well as new logo opportunities.
We look for team players - hungry, nimble, inherently curious, and intelligent - with the ability and motivation to create and close a mix of complex enterprises and more transactional deals. This experienced seller must have strong business value presentation skills and be comfortable presenting at all levels of an organization and selling as an individual as well as part of a larger team.
- Consistently exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets within a specified region, industry, or list of named accounts.
- Consistently generate and develop pipeline to ensure healthy quarterly pipeline coverage.
- Call on senior-level executive contacts (CMO, CEO, CDO, CxOs, VPs)
- Drive brand awareness, campaigns, and lead generation via networking, associations, trade shows, etc.
- Manage a highly consultative, complex sales cycle - from lead generation to closure.
- Create, develop, and execute strategic territory and account plans.
- Knowledge of territory/accounts assigned preferred: Auto, Travel, Hospitality, QSR, High-Tech and Media & Entertainment.
- Maintain accurate and current account and opportunity forecasting within internal sales tools.
- Work in a team environment and lead a pursuit team to understand your clients’ business objectives and present the most appropriate solution to meet their needs.
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction and retention.
- Validated track record of exceeding expectations value selling a suite of solutions.
- 7+ years of outside B2B enterprise software sales experience.
- Experience selling digital marketing, business intelligence, analytics or data platform solutions.
- Track record of success with large complex commercial and legal facilitations, working with procurement, legal, and business teams.
- Knowledge of territory/accounts assigned preferred: Auto, Travel, Hospitality and High-Tech.
- Be able to work independently & as part of a team in a fast paced, rapid change environment.
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, long term care, accident and critical illness insurance, pre-tax accounts (health, dependent and commuter), and a family forming benefit through Carrot. Plus Milk Stork, backup child and elder care, and discount on pet insurance, mental health support (via Talkspace)
- FlexPerks reimbursement program to provide flexibility and choice ($375/quarter) for fitness, emotional, financial, family, travel and entertainment, convenience and security expenses. (U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan - 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we help you set up your home office (Home-based LiveRampers)
- Location: Work anywhere in the U.S.
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
The approximate annual base compensation range is $148,750 to $201,250. The actual offer, reflecting the total compensation package and benefits, will be determined by a number of factors including the applicant's experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, geography, as well as internal equity among our team.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes