LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
The Business Technology (BT) team at LiveRamp is responsible for delivering great user experiences through secure, scalable technology, and enables processes that power the business and help LiveRamp achieve its mission. To do this, we collaborate deeply with the best of minds and teams at LiveRamp that run our business.
This role will establish a strategic partnership with the commercial, legal, product and finance stakeholders to understand their needs, and ensure the business systems support the overall goals and objectives. The role requires strong communication skills and deep understanding of GTM business processes and technical aspects of the CRM systems.
- Lead team of developers, business analyst to deliver valuable outcomes through the management of key projects and initiatives from beginning to end
- Work in an agile environment to lead a team that builds high-quality, well-tested solutions that meet/exceed the project timelines and objectives
- Partner with business stakeholders to translate their priorities into technical solutions, drive process simplification and alignment across system and business needs
- Actively drive the development life cycle from requirements analysis, feasibility estimates, design, code, documentation, testing, implementation, and support.
- Identify and lead the implementation of new solutions across our CRM systems to ensure that they are organized and delivered in a way to achieve maximum business value
- Stay ahead of current and future trends in technology that supports our Go-to-Market (GTM) teams including Sales, Marketing, Customer Support, Customer Success, and Professional Services.
- Promote an environment where problems can be raised without fear and team members can engage in debate and problem solving
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field is preferred
- 10+ years of CRM systems experience, with 8+ years of experience on the Salesforce platform
- 4+ years at Manager level or above with leading CRM systems teams
- Experience leading team-based Agile/Scrum projects
- Demonstrated experience in gathering and transforming product requirements into a practical product roadmap.
- Administration or implementation experience with other CRM related systems such as IronClad, Gainsight, Marketo, and Clari is desirable
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of Salesforce CPQ, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and lead-to-order processes and technologies
- Experience working with SaaS Software companies - understanding the business model including product and pricing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid experience with integration between multiple, highly complex systems
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, long term care, accident and critical illness insurance, pre-tax accounts (health, dependent and commuter), and a family forming benefit through Carrot. Plus Milk Stork, backup child and elder care, and discount on pet insurance, mental health support (via Talkspace)
- FlexPerks reimbursement program to provide flexibility and choice ($375/quarter) for fitness, emotional, financial, family, travel and entertainment, convenience and security expenses. (U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan - 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we prove you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you're located
- Location: work remotely
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
The approximate annual base compensation range is $212,500 to $304,750. The actual offer, reflecting the total compensation package and benefits, will be determined by a number of factors including the applicant's experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, geography, as well as internal equity among our team.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes