Senior Product Manager - Outbound Platform Integrations
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively. Marketers are looking for ways to engage audiences with a personalized experience across multiple platforms. Our Activation Enablement team supports LiveRamp’s industry leading Audience Activation product that helps Marketers securely reach their target audiences in the right context, across the advertising ecosystem, setting the foundation for long-lasting customer relationships. This role owns the vision and responsibility of getting data across the finish line of LiveRamp to our end platforms. With the industry changes coming up for cookies and mobile Ad IDs, we are looking for a strong leader to drive the change and carry the vision for LiveRamp and our customers.
- Collaborate with cross functional leaders to define a clear and measurable product strategy
- Understand customer needs and use them to inform clear product priorities
- Take accountability for delivering against a roadmap, leveraging product management and agile development best practices
- Set Vision: Create and articulate a long-term product vision and strategy in alignment with the broader company strategy and validated by customer needs and market trends
- Influence product team:
- Influence & empower world-class product managers with tools & standards
- Establish culture to reliably translate requirements into product delivery
- Establish business-outcome-based OKR prioritization and roadmap in collaboration with Sales, Product Marketing, Legal, Engineering, etc.
- Guide and mentor team members to navigate complex dependency management and make short and long term trade-offs across multiple products / stakeholders
- Create alignment on priority and approach: Drive alignment on how to optimize and improve our data distribution methods
- Work with Commercial Leaders (Sales, Marketing, Ops) to understand customer needs, market trends and to align on product roadmap
- Work with CTO and Engineering Leadership to build technology that maximizes customer value and creates the desired customer experience
- Work with various other functions to deliver product and revenue end-to-end, e.g., Product Marketing, Legal, Operations
Your team will:
- Translate executive vision into action. i.e., move the entire company and tech stack towards self-service SaaS, API first, (selectively PaaS), cloud native, scalable products
- Deliver revenue growth of multiple applications, e.g., B2C, TV
- Be accountable leaders. We deliver what we say we will deliver, and communicate clearly with all functions at all levels.
- You have 5+ years professional work experience, including 1 in a SaaS environment
- 2+ years of experience as a product management or similar role
- You should be excited at the prospect of improving the lives of internal and external users and are experienced in juggling multiple initiatives at once.
- You should have outstanding communication and organizational skills.
- You have the ability to quickly establish rapport and credibility with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Comfort working at the technical level - understanding APIs, full stack, systems architecture
- You are both empathetic and analytic: you are able to deduce needs from feedback and never confuse a squeaky wheel with something being the top priority
- You feel comfortable with ambiguity and can effectively use the resources available to you to make informed decisions
- You’re comfortable talking to an executive one minute and an engineer the next
- You have the aptitude to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Experience in digital advertising
- Experience with outbound integrations and large scale data management
- Familiarity with LiveRamp offerings
- Experience working collaboratively with multi-functional, distributed teams in multiple time zones.
- Track record of successfully launching and scaling SaaS and PaaS platforms across markets. Demonstrating clear data-driven insights combined with instinct for knowing what internal / external stakeholders want, resulting in outstanding product results.
- Track record of success in the full lifecycle of product management. Includes both product strategy and execution, from defining customer needs to defining clear user stories, priorities, engineering delivery and go-to-market.
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability. Plus, mental health support (via Talkspace), flexible time off, parental leave, family forming benefits, and a flexible lifestyle and wellbeing reimbursement program (up to $375 per quarter, U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan - 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we provide you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you're located
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents.
The approximate annual base compensation range is $115,600 to $1195,500. The actual offer, reflecting the total compensation package and benefits, will be determined by a number of factors including the applicant's experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, geography, as well as internal equity among our team.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.