Senior Writer, Marketing
LiveRamp is the leading data collaboration platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world, and we aspire to make it safe and easy for companies to use data effectively. This all starts with our brilliant people. Those who want to make a lasting impact in all that they do will find a home at LiveRamp—an inclusive, collaborative environment where exceptional talent is nurtured, championed, and where people matter most.
This highly visible marketing role will cultivate thought leaders from across our organization and convert their industry expertise into content experiences that build and reinforce LiveRamp’s position as the leading data collaboration platform in the market.
We are looking for a storyteller who is equal parts journalist, content marketer, and copywriter to join our team reporting to the Senior Director of Content, Brand, and Design. In this role, you will ideate on and create content and copy tailored for a range of audiences and channels (blogs, bylines, newsletters, webinars, speeches, and more.). You will develop thought leadership by interviewing and getting to know the perspectives of leaders across the company and also developing your own point of view, while staying abreast of current issues, and how our business relates.
The successful candidate will have a strong track record of championing brands through consistent and flawless content execution. They will also have extensive experience in the end-to-end content creation process and be able to usher content from concept to publication according to schedules that directly impact go-to-market timing. Lastly, and most importantly, the successful candidate will be an exceptional writer and editor who can quickly convert big ideas into attention-grabbing copy that leaves audiences wanting more. You will also be the steward for the voice of the brand. Ensuring our brand voice comes through in all that we do so that we build an ownable identity and differentiate from the competition. For this role, you must have B2B experience.
- Be a storytelling master; one who can set the voice for our content, identify relevant angles and ideas for written content, and be an exceptional writer.
- You have experience with B2B writing, ideally SaaS.
- You’ll act as both thought partner and copyeditor, working with content writers, executives, and designers, to develop strong storylines and produce compelling drafts.
- Synthesize complex, technical topics into a more broadly understandable narrative.
- Conduct independent research to incorporate into written materials.
- Leverage data in written materials and iterate on what’s working to optimize content and increase audience engagement.
- Provide editing and copyediting support to subject matter experts from various departments across the company.
- Stay current on business news and trends and have an appreciation of audience engagement practices and digital analytics.
Your team will:
You and your teammates will be the voice of LiveRamp. You will produce content for all delivery channels including long form, short form, social, speeches, webinars, advertising, and more. You will work with executive leaders across the company to leverage their POV and voices to create strong thought leadership content. You will prepare speeches and presentations for LiveRamp’s executive leadership team for both internal and external events. Your team will champion message consistency across all mediums and will partner with internal teams across the company to ensure all content needs are met.
- 6 - 10 years of professional writing and editing experience
- Impeccable writing and editing skills (please share your portfolio or 3-5 writing/editing samples – can be editorial or brand journalism)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, Creative Writing, or related field
- Familiarity with AP style and excellent command of English grammar
- Strong editorial judgment; ability to rapidly absorb complex ideas and distill them into accessible copy for global audiences
- Excellent communication skills (many of your interactions will be remote)
- Ability to confidently and tactfully engage with senior staff and subject-matter experts; skill at achieving consensus and moving projects forward
- Exceptional organizational skills; ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, manage complex processes, and meet both short-term and long-term deadlines
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability. Plus, mental health support (via Talkspace), flexible time off, parental leave, family forming benefits, and a flexible lifestyle and wellbeing reimbursement program (up to $375 per quarter, U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan - 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we provide you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you're located
- Location: work in the heart of *Seattle*
More about us:
LiveRampers are empowered to live our values of committing to shared goals and operational excellence. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and to one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global teams across nine countries and four continents. By continually building inclusive, high belonging teams, LiveRampers can deliver exceptional work, champion innovative ideas, and be their best selves. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
The approximate annual base compensation range is $140,000 to $180,000. The actual offer, reflecting the total compensation package and benefits, will be determined by a number of factors including the applicant's experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, geography, as well as internal equity among our team.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.