Campaign Operations Manager (COM)
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world, and we aspire to make it safe and easy for companies to use data effectively. This all starts with our brilliant people. Those who want to make a lasting impact in all that they do will find a home at LiveRamp—an inclusive, collaborative environment where exceptional talent is nurtured, championed, and where people matter most.
The Campaign Operations Manager (COM) manages LiveRamp's daily delivery of services in support of our advertiser, agency, and TV publisher clients executing addressable advertising campaigns. These campaigns typically involve monitoring and supporting the ingestion, matching and delivery of data files from and to clients and partners for use in targeting and measurement, as well as coordinating with all parties involved to meet deadlines and milestones. A COM is the primary owner of the end-to-end addressable campaign process for LiveRamp clients.
- Work closely with advertiser, agency, and TV publisher clients to deliver their addressable campaigns and measurement solutions.
- Support, communicate, and coordinate campaign plans and execution, and navigate challenges as they arise. Maintain associated weekly reporting.
- Project manage client workflows in order to delight customers, while managing expectations.
- Be the dedicated, single point of contact for customers. Host frequent operational calls and delivery status updates with client teams to ensure alignment.
- Understand the ins-and-outs of LiveRamp products and conduct quality control checks proactively.
- Resolve issues rapidly and have the skill to determine when to escalate an issue to management.
- Contribute towards building a great company.
- 3+ of years experience in campaign operations or customer success for enterprise/strategic accounts
- Proficient in navigating databases from the command line (e.g. Amazon Redshift, Google Cloud Platform) or querying databases with SQL
- Ability to learn technical concepts quickly and also teach these skills to others
- Superb communication skills, both verbal and written, and ease presenting to client teams
- Remarkably driven and a stellar, organized multitasker
- Diligent and prompt, working as needed to always answer emails/calls within 4 hours
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions)
- Advertising technology, digital marketing, or publisher ad platform experience
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability. Plus, mental health support (via Talkspace), flexible time off, parental leave, family forming benefits, and a flexible lifestyle and wellbeing reimbursement program (up to $375 per quarter, U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan - 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we provide you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you're located
- Location: remote
More about us:
LiveRampers are empowered to live our values of committing to shared goals and operational excellence. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and to one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global teams across nine countries and four continents. By continually building inclusive, high belonging teams, LiveRampers can deliver exceptional work, champion innovative ideas, and be their best selves. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.