LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
ABOUT THIS JOB
The Senior Revenue Operations Analyst will be responsible for assisting our customer facing teams with structuring deals within our CRM to ensure that our bookings policy and SaaS revenue model is followed. The Senior Revenue Operations Analyst will collaborate with the team to provide guidance, deal review, and finalize sales bookings within the CRM. In addition, the Senior Revenue Operations Analyst will create sales tools that assist the team with calculating appropriate pricing structure that is beneficial for both the customer, and LiveRamp. The Senior Revenue Operations Analyst will support consolidated reporting, standards around KPIs and metrics (i.e.: bookings, pipeline), forecasting, sales tools and sales enablement. This person will also have an important role in driving adoption related to cross-functional alignment of processes including cross-divisional deals, and pricing. This role reports to the LiveRamp Revenue Operations Manager.
- Provide direction and training to Account Executives, Customer Success Managers, and Business Development Managers in regards to reflecting Customer Agreement structure within Salesforce.com opportunities
- Define, document, and maintain sales policies across Divisions and geographies to encourage the right behavior and alignment with our bookings policy and SaaS revenue model
- Be a liaison between Accounting/Billing, FP&A, Legal, Sales, Sales Compensation and Sales Operations for everything deal related
- Support client-facing teams in calculating appropriate pricing models for New customers, and growth upon Existing customers. Namely, point-of-diminishing return on SaaS revenue
- Implement, document, enforce processes, and tools that will maintain integrity and accuracy of sales data in Salesforce.com and integrate with business intelligence software and other sales tools
- Be a sales advocate and partner with internal organizations to understand complex sales issues
- Assist with ensuring that all end-of-quarter deals are reviewed and finalized in a timely manner
- Work with Corporate Insurance, Data Ethics, Legal, Security, Tax to collect internal approvals for Master Client Agreements
- Perform deal desk responsibilities in the early stages of deal negotiations by providing deal guidance around bookings, deal structure, forecasting implications and revenue recognition.
- Manage a queue of deal desk tickets/cases and ensure inquiries are addressed by the appropriate parties in a timely manner to reach SLA requirements.
- Help in establishing, and implementing best practices for teams’ operational excellence initiatives
- Present on changes to policies and rules as necessary
- 3-5 years of experience in Sales Operations, Revenue Operations, Order Management or Deal Desk
- BS or BA degree required
- Salesforce.com and or CRM experience specific to analytics, training, and adoption
- Proficient with ERP systems
- Strong competency with Excel, business models, pivot tables, charts and graphs
- Must be able to function as part of a team and adhere to strict deadlines in a fast-paced, ever evolving environment
- Ability to synthesize information into actionable insights and contribution to both creating and executing business strategies
- Ability to take initiative and make recommendations on how to improve existing processes
- Must be a self-starter, smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions)
- Attention-to-detail and ability to multitask are critical
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Must be comfortable with public speaking and providing training to others
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents.
The approximate annual base compensation range is $125,000 to $160,000. The actual offer, reflecting the total compensation package and benefits, will be determined by a number of factors including the applicant's experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, geography, as well as internal equity among our team.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.