Senior Publisher Development Director, Mobile
ABOUT LIVERAMP'S ADDRESSABILITY TEAM
LiveRamp’s addressability team is responsible for ensuring that brands can connect their 1p, 2p, and 3p data to publisher inventory, for ensuring that platforms are able to use and transact on LiveRamp’s identifier, and for driving the success of one of our most important strategic initiatives, Authenticated Traffic Solution (ATS).
ABOUT THIS JOB
In this role, you will drive the success of mobile app adoption of the Authenticated Traffic Solution in North America. You'll be responsible for educating mobile app publishers on our offering, working through contractual details, and ensuring successful implementations.
You'll work closely with multiple LiveRamp stakeholders to ensure we're able to rapidly onboard mobile app publishers to use this service. You'll develop strong relationships with the mobile app publishers and be seen as their advisor for identity. You'll develop a deep understanding of our product and be able to quickly understand a partner's role in the ecosystem and how we can together build a sustainable advertising business.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Pitching to Mobile App Publishers - you’ll be able to quickly and articulately pitch the value of people-based identity to a mobile app publisher and why they should implement our Authenticated Traffic Solution. You’ll be able to handle objections, qualify if a publisher is a good fit, and get the publisher comfortable with adoption.
- Day-to-day workstream tracking – you’ll be working with many publishers, all on different timelines. It’s critical that you’re able to project manage the different efforts and make sure that we’re meeting goals around contract signing and implementation. You’ll be the project manager across legal, privacy, product, and implementation and you’ll be responsible for making sure the publisher’s needs are met.
- LiveRamp for Publishers - In addition to pitching the Authenticated Traffic Solution, you'll identify which mobile app publishers will be a good fit for our wider suite of publisher-facing products. You'll also develop a strong understanding of LiveRamp Privacy Manager, our CMP solution, and how that can benefit publishers.
- Publisher Relationship Management - Once a publisher has adopted, that's just the beginning. You'll nurture a long term, strategic relationship with the publisher and become their go to person on identity.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 8 years working in a publisher-facing role (Preferably Mobile App Publishers)
- Good existing AR mobile app publisher network
- AdTech background is a big plus - particularly an understanding of header bidding
- Remarkably strategic, driven, and very entrepreneurial. This is a major, fast paced initiative for LiveRamp and you’ll be crucial to its success.
- Super independent and self-sufficient. You need little management, only coaching and mentorship.
- Excellent project management and communication skills.
- Ideally this position is based in NYC, Seattle or SF, but there is flexibility for the right candidate
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- RampRemote: a comprehensive program to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across eight countries and four continents.
The approximate annual base compensation range is $140,250 to $165,000. The actual offer, reflecting the total compensation package and benefits, will be determined by a number of factors including the applicant's experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, geography, as well as internal equity among our team.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.